Bank Of America / late fees
I paid my credit card bill on saturday the 2nd. It was due on sunday the 3rd. I got hit with a late fee which then put me over the limit and and then the over the limit fee kicked in. That cost a total of 70.00 dollars for a bill that was paid on time. This is a pretty nice scam they have going here. Payments made on a weekend don't count but billing is ok. Ive never seen anything like this.The reason they get away with it is because the idiot senators and congress are asleep at the switch. Write to the senate and house banking committees as well as the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency and complain. Support term limits in the congress so we can get rid of the corrupt congressmen who sit on these committees. There is a word for this and it is called fraud.
More Bank Of America Complaints & Reviews
- Countrywide - Bank Of America/short Sale - Incompetent Department and Service 
- Bank Of America - b.o.a. closed my credit card account 
- Countrywide Home Loan - Bank Of America - fraud and misrepresentation, abuse of customers 
- Bank Of America - property claims 
- Bank Of America - Privacy Assist Plan - abusive customer service rep 
- Bank Of America Corporation - fraud protection
- Bank Of America Corporation - The bank closed my account for no reason and retained my money!!!!
- Bank Of America Corporation - payment not received and negative charges applied
- Bank Of America Corporation - the racist comments the bakers in delano california
- Bank Of America Corporation - customer service