Balsam Hill / Deceptive advertisement!
I ordered an artificial Christmas tree from this company, being impressed with the photos and info. given in what to look for in purchasing an artificial tree. The tree that arrived at my home looked nothing like the photo representation. Balsam hill says that no wires or pole would be visible, NOT TRUE! I sent this company an e-mail with enclosed photos of my tree (major gaps, exposed wires, poor shape and fullness) compared to their advertised tree and told them I was returning the tree but did not feel that I should pay the return postage due to what I felt was deceptive advertising. I got a reply, the standard form I'm sure, that did not address my specific complaints, but did say the return postage was still my responsibility. I will never order a large item like this, sight unseen again.
More Balsam Hill Complaints & Reviews
- Balsam Hill Christmas Trees - Customer service direction leaves product unusable! 
- Balsam Hill - Poor customer service 
- Balsam Hill - Stuck with a xmas tree that won't stand & doesn't fully light 
- Balsam Hill - Defective Product and Poor Customer Service 
- Balsam Hill/Vermont White Spruce - Nothing like product advertised
- Balsam Hill - wreath
- Balsam Hill - please, ship my christmas tree asap
- Balsam Hill - prelit christmas tree 
- Balsam Hill - 6.5 ft blue spruce xmas tree
- Balsam Hill - Tree