Bally Total Fitness / Pedophiles who work at Bally Total Fitness
I read some of the discussion topics that people posted regarding a Bally's employee in Oxnard being a pedohile and that pig Riadh Hamdi in Downey hitting on teenagers. I thought that instead of reporting it to the Bally's corporate office, maybe gov. authorities who know how to deal with pedophiles should be informed about these people. I got the following info. from the "how to report a pedophile" website:
Step1 Gather evidence. Note the time and date of the illegal activity, the names of the participants and the location of the act. If the activity took place online, screen print any information from the computer, such as cookies that form a trail of Internet pedophile activity, if possible.
Step2 Call the police or go to the station. You will have to make a statement, so be prepared to go on record with your complaint.
Step3 Speak to someone in the special crimes unit. This department handles sexual crimes against children.
Step4 Contact the FBI. The FBI handles online child pornography and online pedophile activity. The FBI has a dedicated line to handle the cyber crimes against children and a website that lets you report the crime online (see Resources below).
Step5 Note any children that the suspect has contact with. Inform the authorities. Talk to the children's parents. Let them know that their child may be in danger. Of course, speak to authorities before sharing the information with others, but the safety of the children is most important
More Bally Total Fitness Complaints & Reviews
- Bally Total Fitness - Employees are poor with customer service 
- Bally Total Fitness - Prostitution masked with personal training 
- Bally Total Fitness - CANCELLATION DEPARTMENT 
- Bally Total Fitness - Canceling Membership 
- Bally Total Fitness - Sex in the bathrooms in steamrooms at Bally's in Downey 
- Bally Total Fitness - national lifetime membership
- Ballys Total Fitness - Unprofessional
- Bally Total Fitness - Club Condition, Cancellation Policy 
- Bally Total Fitness - Wrong Billings and Wrong Info on my A/C
- bally totall fitness - missrepresentation, bad service