Bally Total Fitness / costumer service and the management of rogers park in CHICAGO IL named Rita Rojas

6902 N Clark St. apt. 2E, Chicago, IL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 773-863-9144

I called costumer service and I had to hold at least two hours and a half. Since I didn't get any response, I went to my local valley and asked to speak to RITA ROJAS, the manager at the Rogers Park branch in Chicago Il. She was very rude to me and didn't even look at me when I was speaking to her, basically, she ignored me. I didn't expect to receive such a response from a professional. My point here is that I'm not begging for anything, I'm paying for a service and I have the right to receive a fair treatment.

Comments

Aug 12, 2009

I have experienced the same kind of problems with the manager Rita Rojas, she is very far from being a polite person.

•   Jun 13, 2010

Very sorry to hear these complaints. If I may offer my services I'm an Independent Representative for Team Beachbody. The Creators of P90X, Turbo Jam and INSANITY plus many many more exciting titles.

I've also tried going to these workout places only to be snobbed and looked at as if I didn't belong, that's why I became a customer of Beachbody and then a Representative because I started noticing weight-loss results.

If you are still looking to get in the best shape of your life and dont' mind doing it in the comfort of your own home you can visit my team beachbody website and select a fitness training program at www.MyTeamBeachbodyStore.com or if you would like me to personally guide you to selecting the right fitness program you can always call me direct at my home office: (708) 432-7131 and Just ask for Frank T, Jr. Thanks you for your time. I hope this helps.

Francisco Tinoco, Jr.
    Ind. Team Beachbody Coach

Office: (708) 432-7131
    Mobile: (312) 489-0707
    Contact: [protected]@BeachbodyCoach.com

Shop: http://MyTeamBeachbodyStore.com
    Opportunity: http://TheBeachbodyLifestyleClub.com

Retailer of Famous TV Fitness Products;
    P90X - INSANITY - Turbo Jam - Hip Hop Abs etc.