Baby Blue Eyes Ragdoll Cattery / sick kittens

1 Webster Massachusetts, United States Review updated:

I contacted Jeanine Saviano for a ragdoll kitten in January 2018. She wasn't very informative even though I placed a deposit on a kitten. I would ask for updates and would get a short response like "he's good" I received pictures of dirty kittens that I had to request for several times. Turns out she has multiple kittens that have died including the one i had a deposit on. I received my money back but from what I know she has sick cats and are telling people the cats died in tragic ways like getting caught on a baby gate or the mother sleeping on it. She has cats giving birth while nursing older kittens at the same time. From my understanding she is not taking proper care of her animals and should not be breeding them.

Baby Blue Eyes Ragdoll Cattery
Baby Blue Eyes Ragdoll Cattery

T1
Mar 8, 2018

Comments

• Tb
      29th of Mar, 2018

Oh no, she has to be put out of business, this is heartbreaking, spread the word! She isn’t paying attention if they are getting caught on the gate and other such tragedies. Uggg I can’t stand this.

• Ju
      24th of Apr, 2018

Our kitten just died of congenital issues. Had the kitten less than two years.

• Je
      20th of Mar, 2019

I’m sorry this happened to your kitten. It’s unfortunate that kittens get sick or injured and die but it happens and we can only be so careful. We stand behind the health of our kittens 100% and have been breeding healthy kittens for 13 years. Feel free to read the reviews on my website and on my Facebook page. I would also like to note that all of our cats are rested for all congenital defects and are clear. A side note to the comment from julierice she has never purchased from me, I’m not sure who her kitten came from but it was not from my chattery. We also have a long standing history with our vet that would be happy to provide references.