Babies R Us — horrible customer service and unfair return policy and poor quality of products
After spending $148.00 on the Beach Cottage Bedding, it had mildew stain on several pieces of the bumper pad. Babies R Us refused to stand behind their product because it was passed the 30 day return policy. We did not take the coverlet, sheet, and bumper pads out to wash them until the baby was two months old because she had been in the bassinet. When you can't stand behind the products you are selling, you don't need to be in business!
Also, my daughter returned a swing, gave the assistant manager the receipt for it ($74.00). He never inquired if she wanted the return back on the credit card or asked for the credit card or any identification from her. He credited the gift giver's credit card and my daughter received nothing in return. He should have asked her if she wanted a gift receipt for the return instead of assuming this was her credit card before making the transaction.
This company has very poor customer service, an unfair return policy, and poor quality of their products. They certainly don't stand behind their products, and their treatment of customers is rotten!
More Babies R Us Complaints & Reviews
- Babies R Us - Baby registry return policy 
- Babies R Us - Survey 
- Babies R Us - Return Policy Contradiction 
- Babies R Us - Terrible service and inconvenience! 
- Babies R Us - SURVEY TO WIN $500 
- Babies R Us - Sent wrong item
- Babies R Us - Baby ProduCts 
- Babies R Us - Customer Service-Cashier 
- Babies R Us - Fraudulent return policy for gift registry
- Babies R Us - poor customer service