AWSurveys / Online scam

I am having the same problem with this site as every one else. I signed up in May did all of the dumb '2-3 sentences on this site' crap, never got a 1 survey. In June, I went to the site and it said inactive for 45 days so I just waited till July to reapply. In July I did all of them again----the same ones I did in May. This month I log in and all I have is 1 of the '2-3 sentence' things its only I think for $4. Even if they did pay out it would take forever to get to $75.

Va

More AWSurveys Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ha
      22nd of Aug, 2008

it happened with me also the not only subtract money from the survey that i conducted but also they did paid me for over 280 referals which i have created. they paid me nothing for that. they took all the money.they don't reply to tickets, they have scammed soooo many people, it makes me sick.

• Ya
      31st of Aug, 2008

I don't think Awsurveys is an online scam. But i heard a lot of people complaining about this website.

To be honest with you based on my experience, to redeem my 3rd payment was a bit tough. Anyway i got paid eventually after submitted 2 times to redeem my 3 rd payment. That is all i have to say.

• 01
      10th of Jan, 2010

i not get pay out from a.w surveys

• Ar
      19th of Oct, 2010

Yes, that aw surveys is a [censor] scam. I did not pay me. But the relief is that I finally found a legitimate website and got sticked to it, and am earning more than $500 a month. I would suggest it to everyone. Go to http://www.microworkers.com/?Id=28134b20
    Best of luck, ur earnings start from today.

• Eh
      18th of Sep, 2011

I've been scammed by AW surveys about 3 years ago when I first started looking for legitimate ways to generate income from home. It's definitely a waste of time.