Awesome Auger / It's awful

I too was scammed by this company. I only received the two augers but no extender or pin as described in the TV ad and the website. Cannot get any answer to the customer phone number and cannot find the customer service website either. I am so frustrated I could use the auger by hand and tear up my garden!! Is there no recourse? Is there a class-action lawsuit out there?? HELP!! Is there a government agency to report our complaints? I think I will contact Better Business Bureau and see what they have to say about this scam.

Va

Comments

• Te
      11th of Aug, 2008

I also ordered the Awesome Auger. I only recieved the two augers but when I tried to call customer service
    I never talked to a live person. This is just a big rip off.

• Ha
      4th of Sep, 2008

My wife had purchased the ausome auger for me for a father's day gift, it took about 2 months later when she finally recieved this small box that probably only weights under 10lbs.?, I took the item out of the box charged the battery for about 8hrs. then took it outside and tried to use it, it started to drill into the ground only to die down to no power what soever!, it didn't even drill a hole into the dirt, they say it will drill through anykind of soil, which is not true!. They charged her a total of $96.70, even with the extra s/h charges I came out with a differant total of $56.80, what is the other $39.90 for?, and why is there such an overcharge of s/h charges that are more then the items anyway, I wish I had knew she was gonna order this before she did, I would of saved us the pain & suffering that were going through over this scam that the advertising company allows for them to get away with!, I am planning to go to an attorney to file a law suit for our pain & suffering that were going through, even for their advertising company to allow such a scam on TV., if you are aware of any class action lawsuit in the makings, please feel freely to contact us through my e-mail address. This should be considered a false advertisement and should be informed to the Fedral Communicaton's Commission for false advertisement and scamming people for heir lies!. It's Robbery on TV... Thank you & have a nice day!!!...

• Ho
      26th of Apr, 2011

The same here, and when you call about the extender, which can not be found in a store, they run you back to the website.. no help and a big waste of time and money.

• Ho
      26th of Apr, 2011

I hope other gardeners do not get "taken" by this useless piece of Gardening Equipment, which without the extender and the pin, can not be used by us senior citizens..