Avenue Financial Group / Fraud and scam

Avenue Financial Group
I was called by a gentleman named allen reeves that i was approved for a secured loan in the amount of $5000.00 at a 6% interest rate and that there was a private investor investing the money to me. Mr. reeves told me all i had to do was wire 4 monthly payments up front to secure the loan and i would not have to make a payment until may of $151.00 monthly for 36 months. I was told i had to wire the money by friday and this took place on that wednsday before christmas, i said i would have to borrow $607.00 and in the meantime he was going to fax over the contract to me in which i never received, i then called him back and again asked for the contract to be faxed to me so i could look it over and sign it and fax it back. still never received it. Now it is monday morning after christmas and desparet to get the money i called again to recieve the fax and all i got on the phone was a recording that stated' thank you goodbye ' over and over again i called and got the same thing. now i am upset and got on line looking for this company and came across alot of ripoff letters about this company. I wanted to inform people of my experience that i was one of the fourtant one to get out of these scammers grips, if they answered the phone and did fax me paper work they would have got me for money that i so despretley needed and would have been in a worse bind than i already am in.

Avenue Financial Logo Avenue Financial