Avastsecureline vpn

I am a long-time user of avast antivirus and have no complaints about that service. I opted for their secure line vpn trial program, and when that expired, I bought their two-year full vpn program. I have never been able to connect with it, for whenever I click on the icon, only the trial version appears to tell me that it has expired, and I cannot find any way to uninstall the trial version. Avast is very slow to respond to customer queries, and when they do, it seems that they do not fully read one's questions. They do not seem to know how to resolve the problem. Maybe one cannot use the vpn at the same time as their security program? But why not? Anyway, I have asked them again to resolve this, or if they cannot, to refund my money. They have not responded. I certainly hope that avast keeps abreast of customer issues through publications like yours. Thank you.

Na
Mar 30, 2016

Comments

Jun 03, 2016
    Avast - I paid about 90 euro
    Not a company
    Ireland

To whom it concerns.
    I got a free trial with downloading Avast, then I found it useless so I removed it from my computer but after I had paid about 19 euro for it and I had uninsulated it, they are still looking for money, how can I get my money now and refund my credit card.

If this is a way of doing business then I wished I never downloaded it, I do not have avast on my computer so why should I pay anything for it.

A very unhappy customer of avast.

Kind regards