Authorhouse / theft of cash
I have written, "Acts of War: JESUS/ALEXANDER & "JFK, "" which cost me out-of-pocket over six-thousand dollars in Galley Modifications since 2003, and while I firmly believed it would sell well, (and it did), I only received mere pennies for my hard and dangeous work, with no royalty check exceeding more tha 9 dollars. I knew they were stealing from me for sure when a friend calleed me from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvaia, to tell me that people are going wild over my book. Also, a new girl told me, when asked what my royalties for the fourth quarter, she said, "Well, you sold 19 books in October, (2009)" Then I heard some whispering, and she said, "You did not sell any books in the 4th Quarter." I estimate they sold 2-million books in the six-year period, [protected]. When I found a new publisher, I demanded my 8 original copies be returned, they refused, and they continue selling my book, even though I made it clear that I did not want them to sell anymore books. I assured those thieves that I WILL get my money. Thank you.
More Authorhouse Complaints & Reviews
- Authorhouse - fraud 
- Author House - terrible experience 
- Author House - scam and fraud 
- Authorhouse - authorhouse — self-publishing rip off 
- Authorhouse - dishonest scam 
- Authorhouse - trying to my get my cookbook new groove fusion publish
- Authorhouse - book: "forgotten lost and hidden america"
- Authorhouse - no refund forthcoming after cancelling a publishing package.
- Authorhouse - print on demand, book publisher 
- Author House - book publishing