ATV Discounters / I've been had

1 corp parkwayFort Worth, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 8177177000

Bought a 50 cc scooter in July. Of course Eric Pierce the salesperson stated cash only. Should have known better. Paid for the bike $750 including TTL. Of course, it is now the end of August, the paper plates are expired and I have no title, mso or anything. I went by the showroom because they will never return a call after a sale, Eric offered to make me another paper plate with a new expiration date on it which is probably illegal in itself. I asked him to show me the original title paperwork he said he sent to the state and guess what, they do not have a copy, he said he sent everything to the state. Anyway, I have been had I am afraid, wish I would have checked this before I bought it. I have the scooter but doubt I will ever get a title to regiter it. The BBB and AG do not seem to have much luck so I believe I may take a different angle and file a theft (fraud) incident report with Fort Worth PD against Eric since he is the one who recieved payment for something that hasn't been delivered.. SO like many of you I have a bike with no plates that cannot be ridden on a texas road, shame on me. Maybe the plates are misplaced at the state level, but this is not likely.

Comments

• Ga
      22nd of Oct, 2009

Not very likely that everyone that is having this problem getting the papers to get
    their tags, that it is all on the state level. This company will not return calls return
    e-mails and further they will not fix what you are having a problem with. Do not
    under any circumstance buy from ATV Discounters.

Gary Holmes