ATV Discounter / atv go cart

1 Dallas, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 817-717-7003

I purchased a atv 150cc go cart from atv discounter and it has been a total nightmare!!!They shipped me a 110cc and charged me $50.00 on frt. that was supose to be free.I desided I would keep the 110 and needed them to just credit my account for the difference.wich was about $400.00. It has been over two months and I have talked to a number of people there and nothing has been done.Each time I have called, they have placed me on hold for 10-15 min.ever time.YOU get this ### message about them having an overflow of calls.Do not leave a message cause I can promise you they wont ever call you back. They got there money in less that two days but seem to refuse to get me my credit. I received the cart pretty quick but that is the only brite spot.I would not recomend purching even a bicycle from ATV DISCOUNTER. I will never buy anything from them again.There is a guy by the name of Steve Berry and he can be a little helpful but it want be much.Do not talk to Kelly Garrett cause she is a rud ------ and is only drawing a check, as well as a man named Doug.They must work for themselves cause i cant get the manager or owner on phone.My have contacted the BBB and my credit card comp.maybe they will get somewhere with it.If anyone out there has a name or phone# of someone higher up, please let me know??? Remember, stay away from!!!

Comments

Jt
  15th of Jun, 2009

They are terrible people!!!