Astar Travel / Holiday scam - No refunds
This is a further complaint about ASTAR travel - timeshare holidays. On the 29th Nov 2008 my wife accepted a "free" holiday offer from ASTAR travel reps not realising it was for a timeshare holiday. The holiday was offered at a discount price of £536 for two weeks in Florida. Debit card details were given over the phone. The following day my wife wrote a cancellation notice and sent emails saying that she had changed her mind. These were ignored and the transaction progressed. They have promised a refund within 14 - 21 days but this has now passed and it looks like we have lost our money.
I have asked the local police in Tampa to look into the matter but not sure if they can do anything.
This company should be banned from trading.
If anyone gets a call or email from ASTAR - BEWARE this is a SCAM
More Astar Travel Complaints & Reviews
- Astar Travel - Fraud and cheating company! 
- Astar Travel - Unauthorized billing! 
- Astar Travel - holiday con 
- Astar Travel - I have been robbed! 
- Astar Travel - Attempted scam 
- Astar Travel - Scam 
- Astar Travel - Happy Customer 
- Astar Travel - Rip-off 
- Astar Travel - Misleading
- Astar Travel - took my money for nothing!