Aspen Dental / possible scam / mistake
I went to Aspen dental for a consultation on a dental implant afer filling out the initial forms and giving my insurance info I was informed that they did not do dental implants at this office. I left the office without even seeing a dentist. A few weeks later I received a letter from my insurance company denying some charges. Aspen charged my insurance company almost $200.00 in bogus charges!!! And then had the nerve to send me a bill for full xrays!! When I called them they were extreamly rude! They cleared all the charges after I exploded on the phone, however I had to make several calls to clear up this mess. I would advise to never go to Aspen Dental!!
More Aspen Dental Complaints & Reviews
- Aspen Dental - unsatisfactory work 
- Aspen Dental - class action lawsuit against aspen dental 
- Aspen Dental - aspen dental practice! 
- Aspen Dental - be weary and do your research! 
- Aspen Dental - charging us for services covered by insurance 
- Aspen Dental Management - Insurance Coverage
- Aspen Dental Management - service and professionalism lack of
- Aspen Dental - they removed too much bone and now I can not use denture.
- Aspen Dental in Pascagoula MS - racism against poor people and false advertisement
- Aspen Dental Management - services provided-specifically a crown that lasted 18 months