Asianet / poor anchoring

1 India Review updated:

Hi I am Ranju from Chennai, a malayalee and always see ur programs as every programs are good rated ones when compared to other channels and my first preference is always Asianet.
I mostly watch " Taste Time " in your channel and happen to see a poor anchoring in that program.The anchor who anchors actors /actress special dishes .Hopeher name is Reshmi.
Please remove her from the program.The reasons are mostly I have seen that she always looks out of the frame and first of all an anchor should have always a smiling face and a good accent of Malayalam .But she is really poor in accent too and no smiling face and many times seen her showing faces as if she is nt interested .Please kindly remove her from the program.I don't see that part of the program as not able to tolerate her anchoring.All the best and Love u Asianet.

Ra
May 22, 2013

Comments

• Je
      30th of Jun, 2013

I am a regular viewer of Asianet TV. I always appreciated the programs aired in the Asianet TV. But now I stopped watching Asianet when they started telecasting the program "Bharthakkanmarude Sradhakku". I haven't seen such a degraded program in my lifetime. This program has no morality and I don't know how a internationally renowned channel like Asianet can telecast such a downgraded program. This will spoil the reputation of Asianet for sure.

• Em
      3rd of Aug, 2013

Hello - I am a regular USA viewer of Asianet all reality shows, especially now I was the fan of BS until the elimination round. But you had eliminated Premraj and family was unfair decision. They had tremendous talent and they showed in front of the screen. Judgment has to be more accurate. You would have eliminate Tito and family. They are not deserved this. In my opinion Premraj family has more and more talent than Tito's family. Judges- Please don't be show your partialities to the great talent contestants. One more important point I noticed that, as Navya Nair was not cried in the elimination round, why? Partiality, partiality... she don't like Premraj and family. She is a regular crier for each and every small thing happened in the stage. Hence what is my conclusion is that this is absolutely a fair decision. I believe you will read this. Thank you!

8th of Sep, 2013

Dear Mr. Madhavan ( The Director )

We are watching the Voda phone Comedy Stars regularly. now we hate to watch this program because of the very poor angering in this program. It is not an angering but it is a worst fashion show for that lady.

Asia-net is well known as introducing high quality program and challenger to any other channel in this world.

So please look in to this matter very urgently

Thanking u

all the best and Happy onam

Regards

Anil Nair ( Bangalore )

• Ar
      17th of Nov, 2013

i am aravind i am daily watch mahabharatham serial i am really like it if that serial was post poned to 6 pm abd a bad serial was on 6.30 so please donot change or postponed to after 10 pm

• Go
      5th of Dec, 2013

Could you please change the retelecasting time of Kailasanathan from 03.30 PM to 05.00 PM or 05.30 PM?

• Ru
      5th of Dec, 2013

Do Please try to change the telecasting time of Mahabharatham from 6.00pm to 6.30??? As it was before...

• Ga
      26th of Jan, 2014

pleas change kailasa nathan re telicasting time to 5.30 pm or 6 pm...i was not able to see it at 10 o clock...please change re time to 6 pm

• We
      6th of Jun, 2014

Hi, lam a regular viewer of taste and all the recipes are good. But at times I find Ms. Reena Basheer talking a little too much . Plz ask her to control it. Rest all good. Keep up the good work. Thank you.

• Ar
      18th of Oct, 2014

hello asianet I am a regular watcher of asianet serial kailasanathan .please change its time from 10.30 to 10.00 clock. if you are not changing i unable to seeit

• Sh
      28th of Oct, 2014

Hi Asianet,
    Request to replacing Mr.Jagdish as comedy star Judge and the lady anchoring it. I was watching this considering skits by the fellow artists and other Judges. but now a days it s getting worst the way Jagdish judge the program and looks his attitude has grown to some point where he thinks he is all in all for that program. But I would say he is the worst there and this is what the feedback got from my friends and family.

• Pl
      5th of Nov, 2014

please change the time kailasanadan
    i want see the program in 10 or 10.30

• Ra
      25th of Nov, 2014

Hi lam a regular viewer of kailasanadhan serial but now the time of serial is 6 pm I was not able to see iy in this time pleace change the time to 6 30 or 10 pm or any other time after 6 30 pm I waiting for good replay

• Ro
      9th of Apr, 2015

Iam a regular watcher of asianet serials Please change the time of mounam sammatham serial in asianet plus inbetween 8-9 because we want to see parsparam serial in asianet or please change the re telecasting time between 5-7 please please please please please please please please please please please please please

• Su
      11th of May, 2015

SIR
    I'M SUNEESH.P.B. FROM THRISSUR REQUESTING YOU TO, PLEASE CHANGE THE TIMING OF KAILASANATHAN TO THE PREVIOUS TIME (10PM). BECAUSE, WE CANT ABLE TO WATCH IT AT 6PM BECAUSE OF THE DUTY TIMING. ON THE OTHER HAND PLEASE RE-TELECAST IT SOME OTHER TIME (IN THE AFTER NOON) ATLEAST

• Pp
      12th of Dec, 2015

The Comedy stars are going well. I like it very much. The Anchor(Meera Anil) is also good, but her calling the judges by name specially Sweetha Menon who is 41 years old and also Rimiy Tommy who is also older than Meera is being called my name without giving any respect, where as
    Jagadish and other Male judges were being called chata(Brother) even younger males judges are participated they are also being called CHETTA, why the female judges are not being called by Chachi (sister)while addressing them. Is it to show that they are younger than Meera or any addressing code existing in Asianet for female, or these judges were asked Meera to call them by name in order to show that they are not much older? Please changes this pattern.

Always with Asianet.