Ashley Furniture / broken sofa and spring box
We bought Two sofa sets (one of them was Leather and other one was Mircofiber) and Mattress/Spring Box. They delivered to us on Sat/20/2008, the Microfiber sofa was broken so I refused the delivery. Also the Leather sofa has the dust cover broken, I accepted the delivery on the terms that the technician will come & fix the sofa. Also we found out after two days of sleeping on the Mattress that the Spring box is broken. I called the customer service to return the Mattress back again, they refuse to take it back.
Also no word on the Technician and the replacement of the sofa. They are the worst Furniture people I have ever dealt with and customer service who are extremely rude and the sotre manager doesn't want to talk to come to phone or talk personaly.
More Ashley Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Ashley Furniture - peeling leather couch 
- Ashley Furniture - not honoring warranty 
- Ashley Furniture - cancel order 
- Ashley Furniture Homestore` - exchange or refund policy! 
- Ashley Furniture - damaged furniture delivered! 
- Ashley Furniture Industries - power leather sofas
- Ashley Furniture Industries - couch, loveseat, recliners
- Ashley Furniture Homestore - product and warranty
- Ashley Furniture Homestore - customer service, delivery & product quality
- Ashley Furniture Homestore - returns - customer service