Ashley Furniture / unprofessional/unethical business
Our first and last Ashley experience is one for the ages. We spent 90 minutes looking for a piece of furniture and at the time of purchase it took 10 seconds to walk out with a promise never to return!
This falls in the "Buyer be Ware" category. Ashley Homestores are independently owned. The one in the Hilton Head/Bluffton area has some stringent after sale clauses that should make you take a second look before you sign!
24 hour all sales final no matter what! Although the State of SC allows for more.
20% restocking fee (OUCH)!
No commitment to deliver when promised.
If you challenge them, plan on voiding the sale. I would recommend that you review the terms before they run your card, otherwise if you use a debit card, you will be out your money for up to 5 days!
More Ashley Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Ashley Furniture - peeling leather couch 
- Ashley Furniture - not honoring warranty 
- Ashley Furniture - cancel order 
- Ashley Furniture Homestore` - exchange or refund policy! 
- Ashley Furniture - damaged furniture delivered! 
- Ashley Furniture Industries - failing to receive the recliner I bought more than 2 months ago!
- Ashley Furniture Industries - customer service and delivery
- Ashley Furniture Homestore - customer service
- Ashley Furniture Homestore - protection plan
- Ashley Furniture Industries - patola park sectional