Ashley Furniture / extended warranty
We purchased over $3000.00 from this store. As Ashley had a good reputation we felt comfortable in purchasing. The sales staff at this store pressured us into purchasing an extended warranty telling us that it would extend the factory warranty for another 2 years. In good faith and trusting Ashley Furniture we purchased, Yes, I understand the buyer beware thing, but we did opt for the extended warranty. The one time that we attempted to use it we were sent a list of exclusions. The warranty doesn't cover anything. After we had purchased the furniture and attempted to contact the store we found out that the Independent Owner also owned a second hand furniture store. That should have been a warning as to the honesty of the Ashley Home Store. If you are in Kansas avoid this store like poison. We tried to contact Ashley Furniture and they disavow any responsibility saying the stores are independently owned thus Ashley refuses to intervene.
More Ashley Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Ashley Furniture - peeling leather couch 
- Ashley Furniture - not honoring warranty 
- Ashley Furniture - cancel order 
- Ashley Furniture Homestore` - exchange or refund policy! 
- Ashley Furniture - damaged furniture delivered! 
- Ashley Home Furniture - I would be paying $744.00 to return furniture that does not recline and that id poorly constructed 
- Ashley Furniture - terrible company 
- Ashley Furniture - rude store manager
- Ashley Furniture - Kenosha, WI - 2 months to get a table!!
- Ashley Furniture Homestore - product and warranty