Ashley Furniture 3 Piece Leather Set / ripp off
We bought three piece leather set (sofa, loveseat and chair). We were offered Boxing weekend prices. After delivery to our home, we have noticed that items were delivered unwrapped and realized that chair was the one at the store as the display item which was offered to us for deep discounted price while making the purchase. We have declined that offer as the chair had scratches and defects in the leather in couple of places. We asked for all 3 new pieces. Even paying the price of new items, returned pieces were delivered to our home. After complaining to the company, we were told that we bought clearance items and received discount because we agreed to buy clearance items. No return no warranty. After investigating receipts we were shown that next to each item there was "O" displayed, which is supposedly their code for clearance items.
Now we have faulty furniture for which we have spent over $4000.00. The company refuses to honor their return policy (48 hours report after delivery) and we are being told lies why we received discount.
The company is fraud.
NEVER BUY FROM ASHLEY FURNITURE STORE AT 1000 St. James Street.
More Ashley Furniture 3 Piece Leather Set Complaints & Reviews
- Ashley Furniture - peeling leather couch 
- Ashley Furniture - not honoring warranty 
- Ashley Furniture - cancel order 
- Ashley Furniture Homestore` - exchange or refund policy! 
- Ashley Furniture - damaged furniture delivered! 
- Ashley Furniture Industries - living room 3 piece couches
- Ashley Furniture Industries - failing to receive the recliner I bought more than 2 months ago!
- Ashley Furniture Industries - customer service and delivery
- Ashley Furniture Homestore - customer service
- Ashley Furniture Homestore - protection plan