Ardyss Body Magic / undelivered product

1 183 capriati ave.Las Vegas, NV, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-888-583-4114

I order a body magic from them and they charge my debit card 160.00 dollards on 7/01/09. Its been a month and I am still waiting for my product. They never answer a phone call or e mail!

Jg

Comments

• Ar
      7th of Sep, 2009

I DISAGREE WITH YOUR COMPLAINT.
    1ST-ARDYSS DISCOUNT ADDRESS IS NOT LAS VEGAS, OUR WAREHOUSE IS LOCATED IN VIRGINIA.
    2ND-WE ARE THE #1 TOP SELLER STORE SINCE 1999
    3RD. WE NEVER SOLD THE BODY MAGIC AT $160.00, OUR PRICE IS THE BEST IS JUST $99.99
    4TH-YOU ARE WATING 1 MONTH FOR YOUR GARMENT? IS THIS IS TRUE JUST CALL YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANY AND CANCEL YOUR ORDER.
    5TH- WE HAVE 1, 000's CLIENTS THAT ARE HAPPY WITH OUR SERVICE
    6TH- OUR PHONE NUMBER IS 1-877-737-6320

I THINK YOU BUY IT FROM ANOTHER STORE, NOT FOR US.

HAVE A GOOD DAY!

6th of Oct, 2009

ArdyssDiscount is NOT Ardyss International, they are just a group of distributors making a bad name for themselves.

Ardysslife.com is ArdyssInternational official site
    It isn't Ardyss International Fawlt that these people are fawdulent, I been an ardyss distributor for over yrs, they have an online store which is legit is called www.ardysslife.com/(thedistributorsname) each distributor is given a legit web site or they can purchase the membership for $14.99 a month.

When you purchase from the ardysslife site, you will receive your garment from the company directly, it may take 5-10 days from the day of purchase. If you do not see a size just go back until they post it, it may have just been sold out. When purchasing directly from a distributor, make sure you do it with a credit card. Unless you know the person you are buying from you have to take all precautions ask for a State ID is your money is your right to gard yourself, once they are gone with your money the only other thing to do is go to the police.

I received a call from fastcommerce, ARDYSS DISCOUNT, HAS BEEN STEALING MONEY FROM THE CUSTUMERS. PLEASE BEWARE! Ardyss discount is an independent distributor, their owners don't care about the customers. fastcommerce.com is now legal because of the negative feedback their merchant shopping cart service has been getting due to these dishonest people. BBB has been notified of ArdyssDiscounts bad use of fastcommerce site. I had to discountnue my online adds because of ardyssdiscount.com, people where asking me for their garments. I sugested they go to their bank or file a complaint with their credit card provider, charge back. Not only were the customers calling me for something they didnt buy from me but also Ardyssdiscount themselves have been harrasing me for being online doing the right way of business. They dislike honest people!

The only saddest thing is Ardyss International has not implemented the right as a distributor to VAN ardyss discount, from doing online business, nor have they gone after them with the law. Is time for people to start calling in their local police and reporting these fraudulent people. If you don't believe what Im saying call fastcommerce they are being harrased by the callers of these people screwed for their money.

Not only do they steal they been a constant harrasment to my online store for over 2 years and the file of emails i get every day just keeps pilling up.I had to speak to the FBI about them and they seem to think there is a case that can be filled against them but none of the companies in question want to do it. My next step is ask for a TV station to take notice, im willing to come forward with all the paper proof I have and show that this is all true.
    They may have sent out 6 out of 10 garments but theirs still those 4 waiting for theirs.
    It doesnt stop there, I have gotten calls from other folks who have had theft, by their own church goers who have sold them garments are 300+ dollars. By going to ArdyssLife you can compare prices, the garments cost is 140.00 plus shipping and tax.
    You can join directly on www.ardyss.com and just buy from the company directly for a discount that really counts.
    Ardyss Discounts, Low price doesnt always mean they are shipping it to you. Buyer beware

6th of Oct, 2009

By the way Ardyss Discount, I know your name and I didn't post it here because I still have hope that someoday youll do good. I no longer worry about your "dog barking" if you keep emailing me with all the garbage you do every day I will make sure I go to a public TV station and tell them how you love to harras people online, so stop stealing, stop harrasing people who do nothing to you, stop stealing Web Images from other web sites to post on yours and just stop to think what can happen to you if you get caught and put in jail, just look at yourself in the mirror and think, why not be a good citizen for once in your Life do the right thing.
    God bless you

• Jg
      9th of Oct, 2009

I agree with the comment above because i never got my product sent back to me, I would never recommend ardyss discount to anyone.

15th of Oct, 2009

I KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND I KNOW WHY YOU ARE DOING IT. YOU'RE JUST TRY TO RUIN OUR REPUTATION, AND ALSO TO LET YOU KNOW WE ARE TAKING LEGAL MATTER IN THESE CASE.

OUR LAWYER NAME IS THE LAW GROUP OF SMITH AND WELLINGTON LLC, THEY WILL CONTACT YOU SOON REGARDING THIT MATTER. OR YOU CAN CONTACT US AT TOLL FREE 1-877-737-6320 WE'RE WORKING 10AM-10PM (EST) MONDAY - SATURDAY

HAVE A GOOD DAY !

15th of Oct, 2009

Please do, yesss dooo, by the way does your attorney know that your using them online? I bet they don't, well your attorney can sit down with mine and maybe I can counter sue you, im sure there's a lot of people out there trying to get some justice done. Im waitng on some TV or magazine willing to take this news from me, it will make a very nice evening news article. How a group of people, use the web to harras other people and steal from them. Maybe taking the article to public view will kind of make you stop all this nonsence. A news by the way, speaking up in a newspaper or TV is called freedom of speach. Unlike what you been doing freedom to speak the truth is what these people are doing. You took their money thats all that is been told here. No one is harrasing you, Im telling people to make sure they pay with a safe method so as not to be taken for a ride.

• Ke
      20th of Oct, 2009

i was going to order from ardyss discount but thats okay i don't want them to take my money. Thanks for the warning

29th of Oct, 2009

everybody is confusion ardyssdiscount.com store with other. please advise that we are not boutique, dream, crespo, america or other name, we are a separate franchise.

Everybody is a diferent franchise and independent.

Please be careful!!! is not www.ardyssdiscount.com "may not original ardyss body magic"

17th of Nov, 2009

ARDYSS BODY MAGIC JUST $99.99 EVERY DAY WWW.ARDYSSDISCOUNT.COM

• Va
      18th of Jan, 2010

I ordered from Ardyssdiscount in October 2009 and I still have not recieved my order. After hundred's of phone calls with no one answering or the voicemal being full (with complaints I'm sure) I decided to let the police handel it. I opened up a case with fraud investigation. Yes I am talking about Ardyssdiscount whose phone # is 877 737 6320. just admit it you know that you're crooks, taking advantage of and stealing people's money!!!

17th of Mar, 2010

In reply to your so called everyones confusing ArdyssDiscount with other retailers, man you have some nerve!

Why did you have to use Crespo on your nasty coment, now that's another rule you break on this site. Did you know that if a web site OWNER uses their last name as an endorsement at least that's the case on our site www.CrespoArdyss.com that it means we back up what the onlinestore stands for and sells and that they are honest people behind their business. Guess what... YOU KNOW that CrespoArdyss have been with Ardyss over 10 years and in all the Years we have never stolen from any of our customers. We have helped dozen's others who have bought from you and other sellers and needed guidance. Yes not everyone has been 100% happy with the garments but Ardyss International has a policy for those people who are not happy with their product. Unlike you we answer all our emails and calls even though they may not be ours to answer for. We have sold hundreds of items, plus memberships and all shipped by Ardyss int. directly, Our garments may be full price YES but they are all sold directly by and hand delivered FedEX by Ardyss International the oficial owners. They come with full exchange or refund garantee straight from the distributor. I had told the owners of Ardyss INT years ago that you would do something like this in the years to come, and they never stoped you from lowering the standards of their Company. Sorry because you alreay were showing the signs of bad Online reputation, ArdyssDiscount you have to many problems in your hands with your own irresponsability, don't go blaming other online distributors for your irresponsable mistakes. Unlike you we do have a business to run the RIGHT and HONEST way. Fix your mess and stop pointing at others who are doing their job correctly, there are honest distributors out there.

• Jg
      14th of May, 2010

Please everyone be careful of ordering from ardyss discount because they may steal your money. They stole my money and on top of everything they send threatening emails to me saying that they were going to send their lawyers after me just for posting a complaint on here. I could not fight back for my stolen money because I was disable back then. I ts been a year now cant really do much but warn others of their dishonesty.

• Up
      14th of May, 2010

wow, that girl's hot. But there's only so much those garments can do. You had to be smokin hot to look like that. Kinda reminds of when a girl asks me whether I think some outfit makes her look fat. I just tell her, "It's not the outfit that makes you look fat. It's the fat that makes you look fat."

• Ju
      14th of May, 2010

Shes been in jail for fraud before, so don't be afraid to call your bank or the police on her harrassment for the money you can also show your emails to an attorney I did it's called harrasment. And always buy from an ArdyssLife.com/crespo web site, this is an official site, the items will ship your item direct from the distributor and no independent distributor sees your bank information.

• Ju
      14th of May, 2010

ARDYSS DISCOUNT<-JUST THE RIGHT NAME TO TAKE YOUR MONEY...