Arden Express Courier Services / international courier fees

1 nEWHAM uk, United Kingdom Review updated:

Above company are 'connected' as courier for 'The Newham City Lottery' winning 'documents'. tel: +[protected]. Both 'parties' have an email but do not have an internet web site. This courier demands A$982, for a 3 day delivery, (including approx $40 VAT & A$700 diplomatic document insurance) & A$1210 for a 2 day delivery, with increased fees - & demanding a 7 day 'time limit' - payment to be made before delivery. The delivery would only be an envelope containing a cheque & letter ( if lottery is not bogus ??) This Newham City Lottery -UK lottery 'win' (GBP 3, 000, 000), was from our mobile phone number drawn from worldwide listings.

Wa
Jul 20, 2018

Comments

• Ju
      30th of Jul, 2018

I try to call many time Arden express courier service but no body answer my call

• Mo
      20th of Aug, 2018

SCAM!

• Wi
      10th of Sep, 2018

Yeah they are running a fake SONY competition as of September 2018

16th of Sep, 2018

I have recieved the same text is this a scam?

• Je
      17th of Sep, 2018

Scam I just received one not long and an email was sent just today to pay a fee all total over one thousand two hundred dollars before they sent a cheque I straight away knew that it is a scam who would win something and ask to pay for that amount of money to deliver their winning cheque stupid..who do they think we are. Not everyones an idiot..dum scammers..that's how they make millions by targetting the vonurable ones and underprivilidge and who ever falls for it. Don't believe it.. I would if I had put in a lotto and bet online but I never did I don't play and don't cample i know how they chose my numberšŸ˜”stupid scammers .

19th of Sep, 2018

I got a text saying I won £1, 000, 000.00

• Br
      23rd of Sep, 2018

Got same scam from "Sony mobile Lottery"