Arctic Shores Kennels / unhealthy pup

1 155 stonegateVA, United States Review updated:

Buyer beware.This Breeder false advertises. My pup was malnurished, had mites, lice, Giardia and was filthy when I got her. She had scars all over her face.Which I was not told about. She had not been socialized, and has behavior issues.

Zo

More Arctic Shores Kennels Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Ve
  4th of Aug, 2010

I know a breeder snow storm kennels clifton forge va shelly smith got a dog from arctic shores, when the dog was an older pup it snapped at shelly's child who was in the floor eating, she contacted deb at arctic and deb told her sounded like her kid needed to learn manners and what kind of mom sits a toddler (i'm not sure but i think the guy who told me this said shelly' s son was NOT a toddler ) in the floor with a plate of pork meat in front of a puppy of any breed or a dog period, shelly ended up having the dog fixed and she is stunning but shelly really had to do a ton of training and socializing, shelly is an angel to the breed she doesnt give up on a dog, she has a problem with a friend of deb's a family more so the girls parents i heard cause the step dad is in jail now for drugs and arson but huskies who 1 is blind 1 had a testical issue that would have turned cancer if he didnt get fixed and it was a much more intense surgery and he had been purchased as a foundation show stud so shelly's dream lost and the blind one was a replacment for him and he actually had started his show career and had stud services lined up from what i heard, she had a female that the mom was owned by arctic shores, dad by the other people and the pup had lice, fleas, ear infection, every type of worm and two parasitical bacteriall infections of the intestines, then she had problems with one in PA a lady named mary who she got a dog with bladder infection fleas worms and those 2 stomach parasites as well, shelly has all these dogs still last I heard even through a bad divorce, shelly now has some good healthy show dogs has done some rescues as well and had some good solid litters, she is a true matriarch of the breed, i know someone else got a dog well 3 people all breeders 2 in GA 1 in CA from arctic shores as show/breeder dogs she assured they were that quality and sold the dogs $1500 each plus shipping to CA, the 2 from GA picked their's up they said, well the dogs turned out to be from a brother and sister mating and the mother was only 9 months old, they all had lice, giardia and coccidia, 2 had severe socialization issues and 1 was at 4 months old so aggressive the girls vet out in CA suggested she be put to sleep, the two in GA said arctic shores had over 100 dogs packed like sardines and no dog houses or covers and they said she started rambling to them crazy stuff about preparing a mine for the end of the world and they claim she has a page about this on her website, I had 2 dogs from her, both giant malamutes and 1 husky out of apollo and a female named firestorm, all had lice, worms and coccidia and giardia, the malamutes had violent behavior . A guy named alan yates has stories like you wouldntt believe, says he's been to her place a lot and a breeder Mrs. Carter of NC has some stories as well . As bad as she is though they say that other one that was friends with her, the huskita kennel, was headed as bad, they had 2 studs from arctic shores and used gizmo and apollo of arctic shores a couple times and had 1 or 2 girls from her, and they had two really amazing females that have off spring that are pointed in AKC shows, 1 named Icelynd had 2 AKC champion daughters and 1 daughter that is a triple champ, 1 ch title in akc, 1 in ukc and 1 in ckc . The daughter was really ill, Allison, they say she died back in Jan. of 2009 in a car accident at some place called Thomas terrace, the mom Carrie people with blind and other defected dogs have sought to no avail, last I found she was divorced and I found Mc Freeman the husband via a PI he is and I have the info if anyone out there with defective dogs from ib huskitas the freemans wants it, he is in augusta ga is an address but i got some gal that says she is his current girlfriend and that he is in jail from charges in VA for drugs, arson and other stuff and she blames Carrie saying he left her after 18 yrs for this gal and carrie got mad and framed him, but if you ask me he is nuts from what i hear they think the dog thing he made it fronted by that poor girl allison using her cause of her being ill and so sweet but he ran the show as far as breeding and treatment and care of the dogs and customers . I know 1 person who says they have akc dna proof, 3 vets and 4 show mentor breeders that back up her statement that she got a malamutes from arctic shores back in 2003 and it arrived and aside from health and behavior issues it turned out to be a husky, then I know 4 people, 2 in Canada who have huskies they say are dna'd to be husky/malamute mix, and on top of it they have a link to a blog of cat breeders that says arctic shores has and breeds cats now and they have tons of horror stories on that now . All I know is aside from my own story and now yours where I got all these others I have just told is a blog they have soley about arctic shores, huskita kennels and 1 in PA and some breeder in TX, I dont know the TX or PA one, other then what I heard about the PA on along with arctic and huskita from the man who knew Shelly -snow storm kennels and Alan yates of alan dale sibe's.

30th of Aug, 2010

I know Arctic breeds huskies & malamutes but i never dealt via her big dogs, I got a pair of st bernards with hip issues that the vet said came from being in too small of a kennel and no where to go or shelter and walking on concrete in circles cramped all day he said they had the typical puppy mill issue reffered to as "cage crazy", deb admitted she knew the 1 had a hip issue but swears she told me from get go, that it was why she was selling them and that they were still breedable and it was not her issue it was caused by the breeder and she knew the female was fine, no she was not both have it, the male will likely due to pain have to be put down .

30th of Aug, 2010

I sold cats to her, to my horror I learned she has had cats killed by her big dogs who run or/and get loose and due to a shabby OUTDOOR SHED w/ cats they got in and ATE them, and she just replaced with more, I see she no longer adverts cats, it makes me sick it happened once and now she has none again ...bet it happened again . Sick!There is a board of complaints on a yorkie site saying she has yorkies and that she sold some pups full of lice and tummy infections and one had a fatally injured hip the vet surmised was likely from an attack from a larger dog, now she has no yorkies as sick as it is and i can barely fathom it they likely got ate like the cats . How come akc nor local people or CFA/CKC do something ????

30th of Aug, 2010

forgot to say the cat comment, was forwarded to me during my ordeal with her from a buy below cost breeders board blog, the cat complaint was a lady in Allentown, PA and she said the yorkie complaints was on a yorkie club site's blog, you can google probably and find the posts so you know it is not just me making it up, it's on there, it was forwarded to me, BUT I AM NOT the one who had cat or yorkie dealings w/ her, i did not know she had those, i did not know there were issues with huskies and mal's of hers just knew she bred um', my ordeal and only ordeal involving her was the ST . B's . I know AKC says giant malamutes are not a breed and it's false to sell them as akc reg when only way they can be reg is to say they are alaskan mal's and to be saying giant is not a breed for 1 and for 2 means she is same with woolie huskies breeding intentional breed faults against the standard which likely intures close inbreeding and /or causing or will cause major genetic defaults especially breeding a dog intentionally as large as possible .

Ma
  20th of Jul, 2011

To whom it may concern,
My name is Mark, I am Rose Marie Zizzo's cousin.
I feel the need to explain to everyone who has posted comments
blogs and words of hate about my cousin the reason she is the way
she is and to warn innocent people of potential misery.
Rose Marie was always a troubled child but trouble turned to
tragedy when she was 11 years old Rosemarie had always exhibited
signs of mental instability however when she was 11 years old, we
were just kids and my cousin, who had always been obsessed with
cat's, ruthlessly poured gasoline on the neighbor's cat, then lit
it with a lighter she stole from my mother, I ran screaming to my
mother Rosemarie stood and watched with fascination.
My mother quickly called 911 but it took them over 24 minutes to
get to our home and sadly it was too late for the little kitten, it
was at that time my cousin was taken from our home and placed in a
mental facility. She lived out the next several years there and
was stabilized on medication for her Schizophrenia disorder, she
appeared to be fine when they released here but then she began to
collect cats in her trailer until one day a someone reported her to
the authorities for having over 75 cats in her trailer many of
which were severely sick and deprived of human compassion.
As the investigation continued multiple cat bodies were found
stored in her freezer, it was at this time that our family
discovered that Rose Marie had stopped taking her medication, she
was once again hospitalized for week in 1/2 and released. Having
all of her cats taken from her she turned her mentally deranged
mind to the Internet where she began a marathon of stalking cat
breeders building what appeared to be cat breeder consumer sites.
Because of her ongoing harassment and defamation of reputable
breeders, tons of breeders began to complain about Rose Marie to
CFA, they banned her from ever registering cats.
She was now banned from the world's largest cat breeding registry
and all of her cats she once owned were taken from her. One would
have thought this would have been the end of her brutal online
attacks against pedigreed cat breeders, it would have been in a
sound and stable humans mind but that was not the case with Rose
Marie Zizzo. Going on and off of her medication made her medical
condition even worse. She had become fixated on a woman known as
Melanie Lowery. Melanie was a cat breeder who had sold her a cat,
my cousin began to post comments that the cat was ill and Melanie
was evil, after enduring two years of vicious attacks from Rose
Marie Melanie had finally had enough and filed a lawsuit she won
this lawsuit in the amount of $7500, my cousin was found guilty of
Internet cyber bulling and wrongful defamation of character our
family had to scrape together the money to pay Melanie for my
cousin's wrongful actions.
This slap on the hand did not faze my sister, she continued to
widen her selection of cat breeders primarily consisting of Persian
and Himalayan cat breeders then quickly turned on all other
pedigree cat breeders. At this point Rose Marie had been kicked
out of CFA, lost a lawsuit, had a judgment against her to silence
her online attacks and all of her cats were taken from her, these
events continued to deteriorate her mental illness, as our family
we did not know what to do for psychological disorder which
escalated around the world via the Internet so we began to distance
ourselves from her and remind her we would not be here to bail her
out financially again.
Her family support network had been exhausted by her controversial
behavior and outburst which occurred on a day to day basis, her
irritable moods could be triggered from a certain food, too little
or not enough sleep. The one thing we began to notice was how the
simple glance at even a feral cat launched her into another online
tirade and violent declamation. Her wild words pushed cat breeders
to form an alliance against her, while some fought back others
ignored her demagogue, vehement ways. To this day Rose Marie
continues to build multiple complaint sites in which she uses to
feed her perplexed and delusion state of mind.
These web sites are as dangerous as she is, with no family no cats
and no friends only a computer she learned the dangerous skill of
installing malicious spyware and tracking malware on her sights to
see how many people were reading her disoriented post about cat
breeders.
The hazardous malware installed onto anyone's computer who dared to visit Rose Marie's complaint sites fell victim.
This became her new obsession. When people visited her site for any length of time her
websites installed invisible history tracking spyware, this
software enabled Rosemarie to track the future Internet surfing
history of people who visited her site, using this spyware she was
able to watch people go into their online banking and credit card
statements.
Unsuspecting cat breeders and everyday citizens reading her rants
fell victim to her watch full eye. Rose Marie was able to see the
login information and passwords breeders used to advertise their
cats for sale online. Breeders could not understand how personal
information stored only in their email boxes was being displayed on
Rosemary's websites. As Rose Marie read through the emails of any
and all who visited her web sites she posted personal information
such as income tax documents for the world to see, by this time
Rose Marie was no longer only targeting cat breeders, everyone was
a victim who was seeking phony complaints stored on her deceitful
websites. We as her family knew to never visit any of her sites
because she WILL obtain personal documents and private information
and post them on her website in hopes of getting a reaction from
anyone.
Rose Marie has hundreds of complaint sites with various looks and
feels to them.
The only safe, accurate and authoritative consumer review sites are
www.consumerreports.org
The Attorney General's Office (Per state)

The FBI has now been notified of her illegal online treacherous
behavior. Under no conditions should anyone be so drama driven
that they feel the need to visit one of her many websites, doing so
WILL compromise your computer and financial records to this
seriously ill mind. As ashamed as we are of the fact that Rose
Marie continues to fail taking her medication I feel that the
obligation to intervene in hopes of saving another family from
suffering distress and torment by my cousin's ruthless actions.
I do hope this glimpse into the personal side of Rose Marie Zizzo
will help to explain the torment and torture to all who take
admonish.