Arby's Restaurant Group / the service

1 1312 Academy Blvd., Colorado Springs, CO, United States Review updated:

I just went to Arby's to over food for four people. I ordered four French Dip sandwiches, four apple turnovers (Which they yelled to the back to make sure they had four apple turnovers), four of your cookies, and two large curly fries. There were four or five bags when I left so I never bothered to check them until I got home. Needless to say, we were missing two of the apple turnovers and needless to say we were not happy. Luckily the rest of the order was correct but two of us didn't get the apple turnovers we usually love.

I believe this happens since you have two or three different servers putting our lunch together instead of having ONE person fix the contents of the bags. Had the cashier who took my order fixed the order, perhaps she would have realized I ordered FOUR apple turnovers and since she had to yell back and ask if they had Four Turnovers and that putting only Two in the bag was incorrect or at least Incomplete!

This was the Arby's at 1312 Academy Blvd. in Colorado Springs, CO. I believe the zip code is 80909. Since I don't live close to that Arby's I never went back to get my other two turnovers.

I would suggest your managers RETRAIN the employees to DOUBLE CHECK BAGGED ORDERS with the receipt or the on-screen display of customer's orders before handing over the actual order. This might help ELIMINATE WRONG ORDERS and since this has happened before, it's easier to choose another place to visit rather than choosing Arby's again when we're in the mood for fast food.

Da
Jan 19, 2019

Comments

• Tr
      19th of Jan, 2019

Geez, who died and made you boss! And you have friends?