Arby's Restaurant Group — customer service.
My husband and I went to Arby's on Oneida street in ashwaubenon. I ordered a roast beef classic meal with a large motzerella sticks and my husband ordered a gyro meal. We sat there for 10 minutes and another couple came in and ordered. While sitting there they are telling everyone that there were only 2 of them working at the moment. After waiting 20 minutes I see that the couple who came in after us received thier meal. So I asked why we haven't received our food yet. The cashier told me that it was because the motzerella sticks take a while to cook. So you're telling me it takes 30 minutes to cook mozzarella sticks?Yet me and my husband watched her go drop the motzerella sticks after I complained. That was the worst service I ever received. Not only did it take half an hour for us to receive our food but to be lied right to our faces. NICE!!! Because of this experience I will never go back to this restaurant again. Thank you Arby's for ruining what used to be my favorite food!!!
More Arby's Restaurant Group Complaints & Reviews
- Arbys - ease of access of survey 
- Arby's Restaurant - convicted violent felon working in restaurant 
- Arby's Roast Beef Restaurant - food poisoning 
- Arbys - free reg rb 
- Arbys Roast Beef - survey
- Arby's Restaurant Group - food
- Arbys - sexual assault on a minor 
- Arby's - mold on food 
- Arbys - employee attitude
- Arbys - poor service and order not correct