Apria Healthcare Grouppediatric wheelchair

After spending 2 hours on 8 different phone calls, hung up on twice. Given the run around with multiple stories, multiple times.

The doctors office called twice, faxed the same prescription twice, then Apria waits till after hours to call and say we did not get the prescription faxed even though the Drs office called to confirm at 3pm. All while my 9 yr old son is in his surgery to fix his broken leg. I have never dealt with such uncompassionate people that have no qualms with lying and passing the buck. They made up multiple stories and have NO accountability because they live in the Phillipines.

Our hands are tied and we are forced to deal with such atrocious service. Until of course I reach the local office, whom I am UNABLE to talk to without a work order number. The local office was prompt, helpful and compassionate. Tip for the CEO : stick with a US call center, with people that ACTUALLY care about helping people.

It should be illegal for a healthcare company to use an out of country call center. With the language barrier and overall lack of compassion and contempt for US citizens it's appalling.

Reason of review: Poor customer service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Local customer service was great.

I didn't like: Horrible call center in philippines.

St