appliances / Very unhappy

Guelph, ON, Canada Review updated:

I spent over $8000 at the brick when purchasing appliances off our new home. Everything was frigidair gallery series ( top if the line) and we purchased bricks extra "warranty" on everything. Our fridge broke just after a year of purchase and after 6!!! Visits from the brick to repair our fridge they finally conceded that they had no idea what was wrong. So after taking 6 days off work to wait for them to show up some time between 8 and 5 as well as hours on the phone, I finally argued my way into getting a new fridge - which they charged me an additional $300 for because this yrs model now cost more than last years. The 6 visits we had from the brick spanned a 3 month period in which we had to purchase a used fridge in order to keep our food could while the brick took their sweet time fixing our $25000 1 yr old frigidair. I'll never call the brick again, not even to repair what is still under warranty. 6 days off of work could have bought me a new fridge anyways and I wouldn't have gone through the major headache of dealing with the EXTREMELY POOR customer service at the brick. I will never shop there again.

As
Sep 14, 2014

Comments

Oct 16, 2009
    appliances - refused credit
    HHGreg
    Ocala
    Florida

Was refused credit onpurchase for refrigerator with 1 yr no interest my credit rating is excellent. I just wonder if I was turned down because of my age ?