appliance repairsPayment made - excuses, excuses, excuses

1 Review updated:

I have been dealing with Percy Glad (cell [protected]). I contacted him after finding his info on Google. I have a speedqueen washing machine and tumble drier that needed some attention. He phoned me with a quote of over R3000.00 which I rejected. He then said that he will quote me without labour to bring the cost down. Eventually I paid R2500.00. We were also told to not use the tumble drier for at least 6 hours. We still have the same problem and after contacting him numerous times over the past week, he has been around to "fix" it again, but the problem remains. The excuses are numerous, If it is not car problems, he is unable to get the parts. I now had to get the speedqueen technicians in and according to them, the parts have not been replaced as I was told by Percy. I have to pay again to have the items fixed. I am convinced that this is their standard operating procedure and I am not letting this go - I have given him the opportunity to refund me my money, and if this doesnt happen - I am opening a criminal case.

Me
Mar 10, 2016

Comments

• Da
      Aug 07, 2018

I had the same problem with Appliance Repair in July 2012.
    They were supposed to fix a timer on a Speed Queen Washing machine, replaced with a second hand part.
    NOT WORKING you cannot get hold of them.

THEY ARE FLY BY NIGHT MONKEYS