Apex Finance Company / Unsolicited phone calls

United States Review updated:

Apex Finance company in Rome GA is bad about harassment. They are a part of Security Finance Co. based in S.C. or N.C. I think. I forgot to pay my bill and the very next day they called me at work. I told her not to call me at work and she immediately called me on my cellphone. I told her they would never get me to borrow from them again and hung up, and she called me right back. I didn't answer, so she called my husband. He told her he was going to come in next week to make my payment and his payment and she said he could not do that! She said she had to have the payments immediately. He said "Oh Well, too bad then."

Can they refuse payment? I thought every place gave you a grace period anyway?!!
Va

More Apex Finance Company Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Sh
  14th of Jul, 2009
Yes they can refuse payment, they can contact you at work and they can garnish your paycheck. You signed a contract to make a payment on a certain date. After being late 1 day they can contact you in anyway, shape or fashion that the law allows and that is many ways.

if someone didnt pay you on a date agreed you would contact them right?
Fa
  27th of Sep, 2013
ALMOST COMPANY LOAN FINANCE IS FRAUD, BECAUSE ALL COMPANY WANT FEES/CHARGES/TRANSFER MONEY.SO MANY MAIL OR CALL BEFORE PAY FEES AFTER THEY DON'T CALL AND DON'T RECEIVING CALL..

Apex Finance Ltd. Logo Apex Finance Ltd.
Customer Care Service