Anytime Fitness — trying to cancel for months. no staff during staffed hours at all
I have been trying to cancel my membership for several months. I am month to month so I have no annual contract. I have come in on several occasions to cancel my membership. There has been no one staffing this location for several months now. I was told that there is no longer a manager or anyone that is running this location and that I can not be helped. The gentleman that told me this, is either the manager, and he is lying to me. Or there really is no staff here any longer. In either case, this is unacceptable. I will be sending a certified letter if this can not be resolved in any other way. If that does not work, I will be forced, like many others, to sue this location. This is not my first choice, but this company has been leeching money from me for almost a year now.
More Anytime Fitness Complaints & Reviews
- Anytime Fitness - cancel membership 
- Anytime Fitness - took 6 months to cancel 
- Anytime Fitness - screwed me out of money after contract was complete 
- Anytime Fitness - ridiculous cancellation rules 
- Anytime Fitness - cancellation of contract 
- Anytime Fitness - service
- Anytime Fitness - employees
- Anytime Fitness - unauthorized chgs. and harassment on the phone 
- Anytime Fitness - charging a cancelled account
- Anytime Fitness - membership cancellation.