AmeriTrust Financial / Fraud, liars, one big scam!
This company has called me fifteen times in two days, i never answered the phone until the curiosity finally got to me and I called back. When you originally call back it all seems legitimate, automated answering service and all. These are the most ignorant, rude unprofessional people i have ever dealt with. The first woman i spoke with took my information and told me her supervisor "Sean" would call me back, as soon as i hung up the phone i got a bad feeling about giving my information, I called right back and asked to speak with a manager, the person that answered said there was no manager, then told me he was the manager. I repeatedly told him to take all of my information out of the system and to put a manager on the phone, he told me he would go ahead and put me on hold for a couple hours while he drove to a managers house. He was rude, ignorant, hung up on me. told me that i would never be able to speak with a manager, i called back several times and he was the only person to answer the phone, as if he was the only one working. so they operantly have caller id. I am not sure if they are able to get in my account, i told them to remove all my info and called my bank, i now have to close my bank account and reopen another one, hopefully they wont get in my account before then. I am calling the BBB and any one else that will listen!!!
More AmeriTrust Financial Complaints & Reviews
- AmeriTrust Financial - Horrible people and full of lies! 
- AmeriTrust Financial - Fraud & cheating! 
- AmeriTrust Financial - This company is a scam! 
- AmeriTrust Financial - Fraud charges!
- AmeriTrust Financial - Do not trust this company - they are scams! 
- AmeriTrust Financial - fraud 
- AmeriTrust Financial - Rip off 
- AmeriTrust Financial - Scammed! 
- AmeriTrust Financial - LIARS!!! 
- AmeriTrust Financial - Took $200 from my checking account