America's Servicing Company / False Credit reporting
I had an 80/20 mortgage back in 2005 and Countrywide held the 80% and America's Servicing Company (ASC) held the remaining 20%, which equaled out to be roughly $50, 000 (approximate), the mortgage was written as a second loan, but we never received or advanced any cash from the loan, it was not a revolving loan.
After the economy crashed we lost our home to foreclosure, as this happened to us before the mortgage remodifications were around. After the home was auctioned and bought by someone, Countrywide did what they were supposed to do and reported to the credit bureaus that the loan was charged off. But ASC never closed the account and to this day they are reporting that we are behind in payments. Sadly we did not know this until we went to purchase a new home last year, and we at that time found out that ASC was still reporting negative.
NOW HERE IS THE KICKER PART...
When we found out that they were still reporting negatively our real estate agent helped us to write a letter to ASC and request that they correct the matter immediately as we were in the middle of buying our dream home...
I ACTUALLY RECEIVED 2 LETTERS FROM THEM STATING THAT THEY WERE GOING TO CHANGE THE REPORTING STATUS TO BE CORRECTLY REPORTED THAT THE LOAN IS CLOSED AND NOT BEHIND IN PAYMENTS!!! I HAVE THE LETTER, FROM THEM, DATED JUNE 2011...And here we are a year later, and still reporting negatively.
We lost 3 home purchases due to this, I have written to the credit bureaus today for the very last time and now I will consult with an attorney, because this is so wrong of them to do!!! especially when they sent me a letter stating that they were going to correct the problem!!!
More America's Servicing Company Complaints & Reviews
- America's Servicing Company (ASC) - class action lawsuit due to fraud 
- America's Servicing Company - Bad credit loan company! 
- America's Servicing Company - Bunch of crooks! Fee to pay mortgage by internet! 
- Americas Servicing Company / Wells Fargo - We are all victims and should file a class-action law suit against ASC and Wells Fargo! 
- America's Servicing Company - Mortgage Loan Modification 
- America's Servicing Company (ASC) - mortgage
- America's Servicing Company [ASC] - excesses fees for making direct payment online
- America's Servicing Company [ASC] - Helping me keep my home
- America's Servicing Company - 2 years of applying for modification, no response 
- America's Servicing Company - Homeowners stand up with occ