American Servicing Company / Insurance/ Modification

I am with American Servicing Company . My home is going threw a modification right now. However, my home was broken into on the 7th of Dec. 2010. My Insurance company sent me the check for the repairs to my home. However, the check was in my name as well and American Servicing Company. I sent the check to ASC. Now they are trying to keep the check, because my home is going threw a modification. I would like to know if anyone have ever experience this problem before. And tell me who I can speak with in regards to this situation. I have never heard of anything like this before. I need help on this situation.

Ne
Sort by: DownDate | Rating

Comments

• Ek
      17th of Oct, 2011

Your situation sounds like mine. ASC kept my $9, 212 check for wind and hail damage and did not repairs to house. My son who is a contractor sent a bid to do all the work for $3, 000. He was basically contributing his labor and even buying some of the materials. ASC said Wells Fargo agrees to accept the check; send my son's company the money for repairs and use the balance to pay back payments and attorney fees so I can keep house. I wasn't even asking them to modify or discount my loan. They lied, blocked all further communication from me and foreclosed on my house. These people would fit in well with the mofia. ASC and Wells Fargo protect and facilitate each other, stealing our property in the process. I am initiating a class action suite against ASC and Wells Fargo. If you or any reading this are interested in joining the suit, send your story and contact information to: [protected]@yahoo.com Thanks!!