American Laser Skincare / medical negligence

1 1034 warren aveDowners Grove, IL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 630-598-4100

I had a velashape attempted less than 3 months after I had a c-section. The company told me it was fine to have procedure done. They attemped the procedure and I had extreme pain so it was stopped. I have an ob doctor note saying I cannot have the procedure done and my primary care doctor saying I am not able to have this done. I contacted american laser headquarters and they did not give me a refund after giving them my doctors notes. I spoke to Kevin Peque who is in their legal department. He said if I have a dr note stating I am not a canidate that he will refund this. I was then rudely transfered to a abrupt Tony Zanlungo. Then I was told to call Robert Seffinger at ext. 210 who would handle it by Donna Seravich the NEW manager at Downers Grove. She appologized up and down and said they would refund my money. She was the only one who was nice. Robert then passed me to Eva Burse at extension 291 who told me Tony Zanlungo would handle this. I have called repetedly and noone will return my calls. If a lawyer reads this please contact me I would love to sue under negligence. Anyone else who has had this done recently we should stick together against these people who don't give refunds and don't care about the health and safety of their clients.

Se

Comments

• Tr
      14th of Jul, 2009

I was trying to figure out how to file a complaint against Dr. Robert Seffinger b/c of the type of practices at the American Laser in Naperville. I have started to pick it in front of the building. I completely understand your frustration but you can help make others aware of the type of service that they render. Remember that the reputation of business is their bread and butter.
    TROI

• Se
      19th of Jul, 2009

Would you be interested in a class action lawsuit against them?

• Ru
      28th of Feb, 2011

I have had the same problem, I could not have the procedure done because of pain and extreme skin reaction and still trying to get my money back. This people are extremely rude and irresponsible. I have talked to the regional manager and then was passed to the head of costumer service Eva Burse at extension 291. She gave no response after calling her more than 10 times and recently found out they canceled my care ticket without refund!!!
    I would love to sue these people and the company.