American Laser Skincare / medical negligence
I had a velashape attempted less than 3 months after I had a c-section. The company told me it was fine to have procedure done. They attemped the procedure and I had extreme pain so it was stopped. I have an ob doctor note saying I cannot have the procedure done and my primary care doctor saying I am not able to have this done. I contacted american laser headquarters and they did not give me a refund after giving them my doctors notes. I spoke to Kevin Peque who is in their legal department. He said if I have a dr note stating I am not a canidate that he will refund this. I was then rudely transfered to a abrupt Tony Zanlungo. Then I was told to call Robert Seffinger at ext. 210 who would handle it by Donna Seravich the NEW manager at Downers Grove. She appologized up and down and said they would refund my money. She was the only one who was nice. Robert then passed me to Eva Burse at extension 291 who told me Tony Zanlungo would handle this. I have called repetedly and noone will return my calls. If a lawyer reads this please contact me I would love to sue under negligence. Anyone else who has had this done recently we should stick together against these people who don't give refunds and don't care about the health and safety of their clients.
More American Laser Skincare Complaints & Reviews
- American Laser Centers - Unprofessional, dangerous, painful and no refund! 
- American Laser Center - Fraudulent and an embarrassing! 
- American Laser Centers - Bad results and custmer service 
- American Laser Centers - This was a scam!
- American Laser Center - Fraud, possible class action lawsuit 
- American Laser Hair Removal - Laser hair removal
- American Laser Skincare - Lied
- American Laser Skincare - Stole money 
- American Laser Skincare - How can I get a refund
- American Laser Centers - How can anyone continue to run a business like this