American Laser Centers / Crystal medina & american laser centers
March 2008 - had consultation with Crystal Medina @ American Laser Center in Mesa, Arizona. I agreed to procedures and $6, 000.00 was ok'd by Care Credit, payments to be made to GE Money Bank in Orlando, Florida beginning April 2008. My husband was not happy with this and because I was having alot of problems with my back after the surgery and needed medical attention, I decided I could not go ahead with this. I called Care Credit and was told American Laser Centers should never have billed me until the procedures were performed. I called Ms. Medina several times and left my number and email address to no avail. I also went to their place of business and they always told me she was doing a consultation. This has gone on for months. I have been paying Care Credit becuase I didn't want my credit to be affected. I have not had one procedure done, but have paid Care Credit over $1, 000.00. Care Credit said they couldn't credit my account without authorization from American Laser. I have written letters to American Laser, Ms. Medina, called Corporate several times - spoke with Amy, Amber, Ovita and others. Ovita took my Care Credit account number and said she would file a complaint with Ms. Medina's regional manager and would get my refund processed - this was 09/08/08. I also spoke with Amber on 10/05/08 @ 11:18 am at American Laser Corporate, she stated refund was in process and it would take 4-12 weeks. I also spoke to Lisa at corporate on 12/06/08. I spoke to Jennifer and she told me to call customer service ar [protected] or email them at customer email@example.com, which I did and found this site. I have been more than patient and tried everything I can think of to solve this. Not once has anyone called me or emailed me with the status of this situation. Something needs to be done. At this time I cannot afford an attorney. I am writing to Care Credit to see if I can get any results. My email address is firstname.lastname@example.org and my phone number is [protected].
Carole L. Pease
More American Laser Centers Complaints & Reviews
- American Laser Centers - Unprofessional, dangerous, painful and no refund! 
- American Laser Center - Fraudulent and an embarrassing! 
- American Laser Centers - Bad results and custmer service 
- American Laser Centers - This was a scam!
- American Laser Center - Fraud, possible class action lawsuit 
- American Laser Hair Removal - Laser hair removal
- American Laser Skincare - Lied
- American Laser Skincare - Stole money 
- American Laser Skincare - How can I get a refund
- American Laser Centers - How can anyone continue to run a business like this