American Freight / bull s#! t

1 3125 Lake Eastbrook BLVD.Grand Rapids, MI, United States Review updated:
Phone: 616-464-4440

Well lets start here I went to American Freight 2/20/2008 to purchase some furniture In spent over 2, 000 I bought a dining room table and chair set that was $200.00 the first time I had company over the chairs broke I called the store to inform them of what happened and they said they would replace the chairs which would be the same cheap chairs that just broke so now what the next time I have company they would just brake again I asked for my money back and they said no they give me the number to their corporate office and he just sounded like some guy in the back that they put me on the phone with he was really rude he was so not professional. So now they say ok we will let you swap out your furniture but you will have to pay us more money we will not bring the new furniture to you we will not pick up the old furniture for you unless you pay us another $40 they are just one big rip off I paid for a warranty but I never received it I would never ever go to that piece of ### store again!

Vi

Comments

• Ki
      3rd of Jun, 2009

Put your friends on a diet. I got a great pub set there.