AllegroMedical.com / Stole my money
I placed an order with them, and subsequently returned a portion of that order to the amount of approximately $90. McKesson was the distributor for that return. I was issued an RMA number and return the items directly to McKesson, which they received because I used USPS tracking. McKesson issued a credit to Allegro Medical for the return, but Allegro kept giving me the runaround why they couldn't issue ME the credit. There was always a new excuse. It's been almost three months now, and I know I will never see that $90 again. I think I will write a personal letter to McKesson. I think I will include some of these complaints that I am reading here. Please, all you good people, AVOID ALLEGRO MEDICAL. THEY ROBBED ME. I SEE NO REASON THAT THEY WOULD DO ANY DIFFERENT WITH YOU.
More AllegroMedical.com Complaints & Reviews
- Allegro Medical - scam 
- Allegro Medical - misrepresentation of services/products 
- Allegro Medical - Charged CC Never Sent Product
- Allegro Medical - No product, no refund
- Allegro Medical - Avoid this company like the plague!
- Allegro Medical Supplies - Unauthorized Charges
- AllegroMedical.com - They sent me the cheap things i ordered and never sent me the big item 
- Allegro Medical - Fraudulent Charges on card
- Allegro Medical - AZ - DO NOT USE
- Allegro Medical - Impossible service