Afni — Scam Debt Collector
I received a bill from them from 2017 for 35.00. I sent them a letter like this one http://www.creditinfocenter.com/forms/sampleletter9.txte5c
In return I got a letter from them telling me they made a mistake and they will take no further action. It was all very simple and cost me about $5 to sent the letter return receipt request. I realize I was lucky they only wanted $35.00 from me. I almost paid them just to get rid of them. It was all very simple in the end. And I filed a complaint with my State Attorney General and the FTC. By law you have 30 days to dispute any charges. The only way to keep the rats in the sewer where they belong is to fight back.
More Afni Complaints & Reviews
- Afni Collections - These rip-offs must be punished for what they are doing! 
- Afni, Inc. - Fraudulent 11 year old verizon bill! 
- Afni Collections - Scam and cheating 
- Afni Collections - collections notice 
- Afni-Bloom - Damaged credit 
- Afni Collections - ripoff - fraud
- Afni, Inc - Harassment!
- Afni Collection Agency - Rip off and scam! 
- Afni, Inc. - How to dispute an Afni Collections letter 
- Afni Collections - Supposed Verizon bill from 1996!