Affordable Legal Help / business and credit card fraud
I hired these scam artists back in Aug 18, 2009 and paid the first half of 745 then in nov 5, 2009 paid the other half. between the aug and nov they did nothing and barely communicated with me and then only after i called and email with half threats did i get any response and still nothing forthwith but on good promises i still paid the rest of my dues in nov and since then all communication has been zip. no calls no emails nothing. i call constantly and email constantly but to no avail. These guys promise so much but did nothing but take my money. no documents written for me for court, no lawyers to speak with, no court dates set up, nothing at all!
Do Not Trust these people!
I want my money back you scammers! your soposed to be a good standing law firm but all you are is a bunch of con artists. you promise so much and deliver nothing. Top of the line Business Fraud and Credit Card Fraud is all you are! I am contacting the FBI, the BBB, and going to hire my own attorney (one I can trust who will work for winnings) and going to sue you for damages, time, money wasted, Business and Credit Card Fraud, breach of contract, failure to comply with state and national laws... practicing law with out a law degree (all u have is LDA none of you are licensed Paralegals or lawyers)(man how i wish i new all this before hand) you better get in touch with me asap with a refund or your lookin at some hard times!
More Affordable Legal Help Complaints & Reviews
- Affordable Legal Help - Refund 
- Affordable Legal Help - Dissatisfied 
- Affordable Legal Help - Legal Services 
- Affordable Legal Help - Fraud 
- Affordable Legal Help - Rated with a &F& by the BBB 
- Affordable Legal Help - they steal your money 
- Affordable Legal Help - The Truth about this company 
- Affordable Legal Help - fraud scam 
- Affordable Legal Help - This place was definately A SCAM !!!
- Affordable Legal Help - INTERNET FRAUD