A&E Factory Service / horrible

597 E. Ordnance RoadGlen Burnie, MD, United States Review updated:
Phone: 410.762.5740

Kitchen Aid made appointment with A & E Factory Service
On September 11 I had an appointment between 8-5 the tech never came that day. Rescheduled for Sept 15 again between 8-5 the tech 0634014 ordered three parts and told me I needed to move the appliance and they would be back on Sept 25. Again between 8-5 the tech shows up a little before 5 and by the time he left at 10:00 P.M. the refrigerator was in TOTAL DISREPAIR entire contents of refrigerator and freezer had to be thrown out so he left with everything taken apart and my whole kitchen a wreck he caused a blockage in one of the new copper parts that he replaced. I again had to call to find out when they would be back. Not until Wednesday the 1st of October. All parts did not come to my house I called A& E to inform them of this but they tell me the parts are there and they show up anyway the tech Rich seems to know what is going on and gives me more help then anyone in the past. Rich calls the parts department and informs me parts will arrive Thursday the 2nd of October. On Fridays the 3rd of October I get a call from the very tech that left my fridge in total disrepair on the 25th of September. I told A& E I wanted someone else but as usual do as they please with no call. I now know that the unit supervisor name is Shawn and have requested at least 15 times that he call me but no one from that unit has called me, as of yet. Although after each request the person tells me I will hear back from someone in 24 to 48 hours. I have sent 3 emails and still no return. I filed a loss case and have not heard from them either. Well it’s been way past that and Istill have never had anyone call me in regards to my complaints. At this moment I’m on hold for the 2nd time today with customer service at the Chesapeake Service District where I believe the unit manger Shawn works the one who has yet to call and help me. I have been holding for over 15 minutes at this time, just to talk to customer service!!! The entire contents of my refrigerator are a total loss and no one seems to care. I have now been without a refrigerator for 8 days due to A & E tech error. No one is in any kind of hurry or seemed bothered. The entire process has been a Joke with this kind of customer service and business practice I don’t see how you can pay these managers you are wasting your money. Can anyone direct me? Please
Toni Sidell
Kitchenaid Repair
Mod #KSSS48QDW05
Aug 28 made appointment
Sept 11 no show
Sept 15 tech copies estimate on diagnosis and parts given by Ken’s appliance
Sept 25 tech shows up at 4:30, to do what I’m told is a 4-hour job. 6 hours later he leaves me with a broken refrigerator. (Throw contents away) Reorders same three parts says parts will arrive in 2 days
1 part arrives Sept 30 5 days later
I call to find out when repair will take place Oct 1
Call to say all parts have not arrived
The inform me that they have arrived and send a tech anyway.
A tech arrives on the 1st and cannot repair the refrigerator because
ALL THE PARTS ARE NOT THERE!!!
He calls the parts department the two remaining parts arrive on OCT 2
Oct 3 the same tech who could not fix the refrigerator the first time on the 25th is returning. I told them I did not want him back, I am informed it’s my only choice.
Still no call from any type of management or supervisor I have told this story to well over 25 operators so you should understand my frustration not one documentation of my complaints so each time I have to retell the whole story.
To

Comments

Em
  22nd of May, 2012
Suspect fraudulent company-terrible service.
I called A&E for service on my Jenn-Air, at that time my appliance was under warranty. I confirmed with the customer agent that the specific service is covered under the warranty and I do not have to worry about getting a bill.
It was incorrect information, actually I got a bill three months after the service; I called A&E to let them know that it is a mistake, the 1-800# they provide was not the right number and I was transferred to a different number and was on hold for over thirty min.
I found out the technician reported some thing different than I called for service and by the way nothing was fixed, he even did not fix the problem I called for.
It is a fraud to charge your customer for the service you did not do at all.
Please fix this issue because I am not paying for service that I did not get from you. BRUCE-8162 Service Technician ID# 671941

A&E Factory Service Logo A&E Factory Service