"Customer satisfaction is our number one goal." LIE! " We build one pool at a time to make sure the job is done right and the owner is on site from start to finish to ensure a quality product that is completed on time." ANOTHER BIG LIE! Results of Inspection by Pleasant Pools, Inc. The following defects in workmanship and construction was found during the inspection of the pool:
1. 1 1/2”diameter tubing was used during construction instead of required 2”, size of pool, length tubing runs, size of filter require 2” tubing. Poor construction practice.
2. Incorrect diameter tubing and excessive use of fittings restricting water flow.
3. Step-jet bubble function inoperable.
4. Area unfinished around pool equipment, waste drain, step-jet bubble function hose lose/installation not completed.
5. No check valve installed between filter and heater to prevent water back up.
6. Incorrect backfill material. DID NOT USE 3/8" crushed stone or clear sand. No sump pumps or Hydro Relief Valve Flapper Valve in the bottom of the Main Drain Body to prevent liner floating due to high ground water. Pump or relief valve installation is a standard installation practice for type of soil composition in the Edmond OK area. Poor construction practice.
7. Concrete decking was not properly laid out to prevent standing water. DID NOT INSTALL Sono tubes to be used in place of deck supports to support the deck. Poor workmanship and construction practice.
8. Sealant between flagstone and concrete deck incorrectly installed. Extremely poor workmanship “looks as if a four year old installed it”
9. Grout not sealed and missing under flagstone and at pools edge. Poor workmanship.
10. Liner not the correct size for pool. Pool should have been measure after construction and liner order to fit pool. No wall foam used. Poor workmanship and construction practice.
11. Incorrect liner trimming. Area around step does not have smooth transition and parts missing, skimmer trimmed incorrectly. Very poor workmanship and construction practice
12. Light installed incorrectly, hardware stripped, no sealant applied to light to prevent discoloration. Poor workmanship and construction practice.
13. Insufficient number of skimmers used for size of pool. Visible leak around pool skimmer. Poor construction practice.
14. Bottom of pool surface not smooth, rough finish. Poor workmanship and construction practice.
15. Hot tub not level and pool not level. Construction standard of 1/2” not maintained. “1/8” construction standard used during our construction.” Very poor workmanship and construction practice.