Abercrombie & Fitch / They owe me $256.00

1 200 north gardenBloomington, MN, United States Review updated:
Phone: 952-851-0911

I went to the Abercrombie & Fitch Adult Store in Mall of America MN, to return cloths I had bought for my daughter.. I made these purchases with my debit bank card. When the manager #445426 went to return the $256.00 back to my debit card it would not let her. There was something going on with there computers. She had me waiting for over 70 minutes never apologizing once to her not refunding my money. There district manager Cody Bauer came down to the store after I was waiting almost and hour and a half (he should of been there after 5 minutes, I am the customer) and told me that IF I took there Merch. Credit Card and e-mailed the AF_Service@abercrombie.com with my bank card information and the merch. number that they would see to it that I was refuned the money right away. Now it has been 2 weeks and nothing has happened. I have sent numerous e-mails.. I have filed a conplaint with the BBB of Minnesota. I am at a loss here.. I have contacted my lawyer to seek further actions on this company who has basically stole from me and my family... Do not buy from this store.. I am so upset and don't know what else to do..

Jo

Comments

• Th
      19th of Dec, 2010

no one stole money from you, you still have the clothes and its not like there are taking up to much room and they are in your way. im sure 256 dollars worth of that overpriced garbage only got you 4 or 5 items. you bought the damn clothes so you can keep them!

• Bi
      10th of May, 2011

Hey you ###ing above ### HOLES!!! Obviously you are completely idiots to write comments so nasty! Abercrombie is OBLIGATED to credit this customer's money back onto his account after accepting the returns. You are saying $256 is nothing? Oh let me tell you, for people like you that works for $8 per hour, $256 IS a lot of money, LOL. You know what's sad? With the way you are talking and thinking, you WILL be stuck with the $8 per hour job for a LONG time!!