Abercrombie & Fitch / They owe me $256.00
I went to the Abercrombie & Fitch Adult Store in Mall of America MN, to return cloths I had bought for my daughter.. I made these purchases with my debit bank card. When the manager #445426 went to return the $256.00 back to my debit card it would not let her. There was something going on with there computers. She had me waiting for over 70 minutes never apologizing once to her not refunding my money. There district manager Cody Bauer came down to the store after I was waiting almost and hour and a half (he should of been there after 5 minutes, I am the customer) and told me that IF I took there Merch. Credit Card and e-mailed the AF_Service@abercrombie.com with my bank card information and the merch. number that they would see to it that I was refuned the money right away. Now it has been 2 weeks and nothing has happened. I have sent numerous e-mails.. I have filed a conplaint with the BBB of Minnesota. I am at a loss here.. I have contacted my lawyer to seek further actions on this company who has basically stole from me and my family... Do not buy from this store.. I am so upset and don't know what else to do..
More Abercrombie & Fitch Complaints & Reviews
- Abercrombie & Fitch - Stupid company policies 
- Abercrombie & Fitch - Order not received, no help from customer service 
- Abercrombie And Hollister - environment 
- Abercrombie & Fitch - refuses refund for returned merchandise 
- Abercrombie And Fitch Online Store - lost order 
- Abercrombie & Fitch Stores - online order cancelled but still processed
- Abercrombie & Fitch Stores - terrible
- Abercrombie & Fitch - Dirty shirt
- Abercrombie & Fitch - Avoid at all costs!
- Abercrombie & Fitch - Totally unprofessional!