A1 MEMBER / Unauthorized Charge

A1 Member
There is a charge on my account for 72.21, I did not authorized them to place this charge. [protected] UT
that's their phone number. I called like 3 times they kept telling me that the refund will take 7 to 10 business days. They even gave me a confirmation number.

Now their phone number says "the (something) is not activated, please try again later"

Somebody, needs to put these guys out of business.

N  29th of Jun, 2009 by
This was a online survey that I did not even complete nor did I give out my bank account info.
A  29th of Jun, 2009 by
I was charged 3 different times by the same company.1st time by A1 Member for $80.15. 2nd from Product Resource amount for $39.49 .3rd from Grant Masters amount for $80.15 .For a total of $199.79 that I want a refund for frandulant charges from my bank account that was not given out by me. My refec # is 062909-9897404.
A  29th of Jun, 2009 by
Get on the phone with your credit card company and request a charge back for any fraudulent charges.

Report the fraud / scam to the FTC at ftc.gov and file a complaints at ic3.gov also (FBI internet crimes division)
N  31st of Jul, 2009 by

A1 MEMBER - Scam
165 W Jackson St

I have been charged 72.21 on my credit card for this scam. I have tried repeatedly to call and have the charge removed, but I always get the message that the number is not in working order or has been disconnecte4d.
N  31st of Jul, 2009 by
There are several posts about this here. 72.21 won't be the only charge on your card. Even if you get through & they promise to refund the money they won't.

What you have to do is file a fraud report. The police will give you a # which you take to your bank to dispute these charges. Also...don't forget to cancel your check card & get another one. Because regardless if they say they'll cancel your subscription...next month they'll be charging you again.
A  4th of Aug, 2009 by
I agree, This company has billed my credit card twice now. I disputed and got a refund the first time, then the b------s billed my card again last week. They are con artists from the get go.!!!
N  3rd of Jun, 2016 by

A1 MEMBER - Unauthorized charge on credit card

I called the company to dispute the charges and they gave me the same cancellation number of 07270910652330 from all the other charges that incurred after that I have reported in recent complaints. I had to file a dispute with my credit card company and get another card with new numbers. In the last 4 months I have been charge about 200 dollars illegally! I'm disabled and unemployed, and in financial distress on top of these scams. Please be careful out there!