A1 MEMBER / Unauthorized Charge

1 WA, United States Review updated:

There is a charge on my account for 72.21, I did not authorized them to place this charge. [protected] UT
that's their phone number. I called like 3 times they kept telling me that the refund will take 7 to 10 business days. They even gave me a confirmation number.

Now their phone number says "the (something) is not activated, please try again later"

Somebody, needs to put these guys out of business.

Ma

Comments

• Er
      29th of Jun, 2009

This was a online survey that I did not even complete nor did I give out my bank account info.

• Er
      29th of Jun, 2009

I was charged 3 different times by the same company.1st time by A1 Member for $80.15. 2nd from Product Resource amount for $39.49 .3rd from Grant Masters amount for $80.15 .For a total of $199.79 that I want a refund for frandulant charges from my bank account that was not given out by me. My refec # is 062909-9897404.

29th of Jun, 2009

Get on the phone with your credit card company and request a charge back for any fraudulent charges.

Report the fraud / scam to the FTC at ftc.gov and file a complaints at ic3.gov also (FBI internet crimes division)

• A1
      31st of Jul, 2009
    A1 MEMBER - Scam
    165 W Jackson St
    Reklaw
    Texas

I have been charged 72.21 on my credit card for this scam. I have tried repeatedly to call and have the charge removed, but I always get the message that the number is not in working order or has been disconnecte4d.

31st of Jul, 2009

There are several posts about this here. 72.21 won't be the only charge on your card. Even if you get through & they promise to refund the money they won't.

What you have to do is file a fraud report. The police will give you a # which you take to your bank to dispute these charges. Also...don't forget to cancel your check card & get another one. Because regardless if they say they'll cancel your subscription...next month they'll be charging you again.

• Hb
      4th of Aug, 2009

I agree, This company has billed my credit card twice now. I disputed and got a refund the first time, then the b------s billed my card again last week. They are con artists from the get go.!!!

• Bc
      3rd of Jun, 2016
    A1 MEMBER - Unauthorized charge on credit card
    Hawaii

I called the company to dispute the charges and they gave me the same cancellation number of 07270910652330 from all the other charges that incurred after that I have reported in recent complaints. I had to file a dispute with my credit card company and get another card with new numbers. In the last 4 months I have been charge about 200 dollars illegally! I'm disabled and unemployed, and in financial distress on top of these scams. Please be careful out there!