A1 marketing / SCAM

1 P.O.Box 3795Seminole, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 8663658138

Consumers BEWARE!!! My name is Sandy and I dealt with a company called A1 marketing who "claimed" they had a buyer for my timeshare. I agreed to pay 650$ for the closing costs to sell my timeshare. Well low and behold they never had someone wanting to buy my timeshare. One big scam! The reason for this post is because I want to warn any potential victims out there to not deal with this company! Luckily I was contacted by a company by the name of central financial services out of lake Mary fl who knew of the fraud . Of course I was very skeptical of them as well. Although I had nothing to lose. They took on my case with absolutely no money upfront (never will pay upfront again!!) they were able to get my money back to me and then they were entitled to a % of 45% that I had to pay them. It was a higher fee but at least I didn't have to pay upfront and got more than half my money back. Their Number is [protected] if anyone is interested in getting their money back. Run for your life with A1 marketing! I hope this may be of some use to anyone else out there.

Sa
Mar 27, 2013

Comments

• Be
      11th of Aug, 2010

they contacted us about selling our time share and had us pay $800 up front, only to never hear from them again and its been about a year. second time we have been scammed. i don't think any of these businesses are legit. can't get ahold of anyone when we call to talk.

1st of Apr, 2013

Thank you sandy for your kind words. I'm glad we were able to help you.

If anyone else out there has delt with ANY timeshare companies that you feel like has taken advantage of you please don't hesitate in giving us a call. We have an awesome program that allows our clients to relax and let us handle the work on your behalf. We DO NOT ever charge our clients up front. We're confident in our services that we don't mind waiting for you to get your money first then pay us once you get your money back as a result of our services. We are here to help. Please contact us by phone or email. Central Financial Services. Email is [email protected]
    Website is cfs411.com. Or toll free at 888-960-5527. Thanks.

• Ke
      3rd of Apr, 2013

I too have worked with this company. They took me for over a thousand dollars... I want to get my money back how can I do that??

5th of Apr, 2013

Keith its real easy, first I would say I have learned my lesson giving companies money upfront, with no way of knowing I'll have a product or a completed service. I called Central Financial Services as I mentioned in my first blog. They worked with me explaining thoroughly how the program would work- I understood there might be a chance I wouldn’t be in the time frame to get my monies back. Again no other information was given to compromise my account.

• Km
      6th of Apr, 2013

EVERYONE! Write the President, your U.S. Congresspeople, and the Attorney General’s Office! LIFETIME CONTRACTS SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED!!!

Sign the petition at

and post this to as many boards as you can!

• Ke
      8th of Apr, 2013

Thank You Sandy you have been a great help, I have contacted them, they were able to assist me in helping to recover some of my funds- of course I have worked with so many companies in the past there were a few too far out of reach for me to recover but I feel this is a great thing they have done for me and I'm satisfied with the service they were able to give me!