7 Eleven / rude cashier

1 2647 N Grand, Santa Ana, CA, United States Review updated:

The cashier was supposed to be waiting on me and instead of finishing with me he said do your debit card and went to the next cash register and started ringing up more people. I wanted to ask for some scratch off tickets but he was in too much of a rush with me. When he helped the next person at the other cash register he was asked to get some lotto tickets and different things and wasn't acting all impatient then. I just felt very uncomfortable. No how are you today ...hello...just kind of cold. After helping a couple of other customers and getting back to me I didn't bother asking for the scratch off tickets becasue I felt I was taking too much time for him even though he didn't spend more than a m inute max helping me.

Cathy Isola

Comments

• Po
      16th of Oct, 2009

I had a young lady at the 7-eleven on Dorsey Road in Hanover Maryland accuse me of stilling $3 worth of gas. I hadn't even been to the pump to pump any gas and the pump was showing a $11.41 sent refund when I was trying to get $15 worth of gas. She asked me if I had pumped any gas, mind you I wasn't even claiming the refund. I just wanted my $15 dollars worth of gas that I had already paid for. I had to stand there while she went to the back to check the camera to see if I had already pumped some gas. When I tried to pay for the gas in the first place they said that someone already had $10 on my pump but, I was the only one sitting at my pump. Anyway turns out it was a malfunction of the pumps because when I moved to another one we still had a problem. She didn't apologize or anything, she just ordered the other young lady to come outside and help me. I'm going to see the district manager on this one, because that same young lady yelled at me for not ordering my food when she wanted me to.