7 Eleven / rude cashier
The cashier was supposed to be waiting on me and instead of finishing with me he said do your debit card and went to the next cash register and started ringing up more people. I wanted to ask for some scratch off tickets but he was in too much of a rush with me. When he helped the next person at the other cash register he was asked to get some lotto tickets and different things and wasn't acting all impatient then. I just felt very uncomfortable. No how are you today ...hello...just kind of cold. After helping a couple of other customers and getting back to me I didn't bother asking for the scratch off tickets becasue I felt I was taking too much time for him even though he didn't spend more than a m inute max helping me.
More 7 Eleven Complaints & Reviews
- 7-11 - rude atitude / bad service 
- 7-Eleven - rude customer service 
- 7-11 (Stinky sign North St) - price gouging on soda refills 
- 7-Eleven - slurpee pricing clarification on refill over 32 oz
- 7Eleven Arthashastra Technology Pvt Ltd - worthless centre 
- 7-Eleven - Erindale - being discriminated against/ harassed
- 7-Eleven - car wash
- 7-Eleven - price gouged!
- 7-Eleven - manager of tanza bagtas cavite (reyan tuano bathan)
- 7-Eleven - service