7-Eleven — lotto
I went to a 7-Eleven in Westberry on old country Road I played $17 worth of Lotto numbers then I gave him a ticket to cash he asked me how much is it I told him $290 he said no it's too much I just put all my money in the bank I don't have money to pay you. I think that is so wrong he's happy to take my money to play numbers but when it comes to paying out he doesn't doesn't have the $$ WRONG!! NOT FAIR!
More 7-Eleven Complaints & Reviews
- 7-11 - rude atitude / bad service 
- 7-Eleven - rude customer service 
- 7-11 (Stinky sign North St) - price gouging on soda refills 
- 7-Eleven - slurpee pricing clarification on refill over 32 oz
- 7-Eleven - nacho cheese 
- 7-Eleven - customer service/gas station
- 7-Eleven - my complaint is an employee.
- 7-Eleven - cashier
- 7-Eleven - employees
- 7-Eleven - verizon refill card