7-Eleven — horrible employee
Dear Sir or Madam,
I went into the store around 6:45pm on Saturday, December 1st, 2018. I went to redeem my free whole pie pizza. The gentleman who worked there was helpful. However, the African American woman (heavyset) was not helpful at all. In the past, she would tell me to "have a blessed day." That remark is unnecessary and rude! Today, as I was waiting to get my pizza, she made no attempt to scan my barcode for the free pizza. Instead, she took another customer instead. All I received was a burdening glance.
I'll be sure to tell my friends, social media, Yelp, and anybody what a nasty 7 Eleven this place is. There's another Black guy there that also told me to have a "blessed day." The employee's night as well just tell me to go [censored] myself.
Hire some decent people for god sakes!
Pissed Off Customer,
More 7-Eleven Complaints & Reviews
- 7-11 - rude atitude / bad service 
- 7-Eleven - rude customer service 
- 7-11 (Stinky sign North St) - price gouging on soda refills 
- 7-Eleven - slurpee pricing clarification on refill over 32 oz
- 7-Eleven - nacho cheese 
- 7-Eleven - customer service/gas station
- 7-Eleven - my complaint is an employee.
- 7-Eleven - cashier
- 7-Eleven - employees
- 7-Eleven - verizon refill card