7-11/ Slupee / broken machine - no slupees
I have been trying to buy my children a Slurpee for three days.
Each time I go, the machine is broken.
I have been to two locations in three days.
Each time the manager or clerk states the machine will get fixed.
Today when I spoke to the manager, they wouldn't even give me their name.
I am trying to recreate the memories of my dad taking me for a treat after school, but I can't even do that simple thing because of broken machines, uncaring managers and lack of customer service.
In the city I once lived in, one of the news stations had a consumer advocate who inspected restaurants and convenience stores.
He often found cockroaches, rats and "Slime in the ice machine" (Bacteria).
If the 7-11 stores can't even keep their machines running, I seriously doubt that they are keeping them safe and up to health standards.
I don't want to enjoy a beverage, then die from an illness as a result.
I would like to see the City of Dallas food and beverage inspection for this establishment.
More 7-11/ Slupee Complaints & Reviews
- 7-11 - rude atitude / bad service 
- 7-Eleven - rude customer service 
- 7-11 (Stinky sign North St) - price gouging on soda refills 
- 7-Eleven - slurpee pricing clarification on refill over 32 oz
- 7Eleven Arthashastra Technology Pvt Ltd - worthless centre 
- 7-Eleven - car wash
- 7-Eleven - price gouged!
- 7-Eleven - manager of tanza bagtas cavite (reyan tuano bathan)
- 7-Eleven - service
- 7-Eleven - unethical behaviour