4WheelOnline.com / No Product, No Refund, STAY AWAY

6605 N. Nebraska Ave , Tampa, FL, United States
Phone: 1-813-769-2451

I purchased a set of shocks online from this company on 4/9. I recieved an email later that day stating the shocks I wanted wouldn't fit my application, so an alternative shock was suggested. I replied by email and said okay. After no response, I called on 4/12 and was told the alternative shocks were in stock and would ship that day. A refund would be given for the cost difference.
On 4/16 I called to inquire about my refund and tracking info. for my order. I was now told that the shocks were being drop shipped from the manufacturer in Louisiana. They were confirmed to ship that day. Credit for refund didn't show until after my phone call.
On 4/20 I called to get tracking info. I was told they didn't have it, couldn't get it and that it was my fault for not confirming the item was in stock by way of phone. Nevermind this item is the one they suggested and said was in stock. Was placed on hold and subsequently hung up on . I called back and got the same Rep. I said we must have been disconnected and again asked for tracking info. The Rep. now said they spoke to the manufacturer and that my item was on back order for at least 3 weeks. I said if that's the case I would like to get a refund, he said "done" and immediately hung up on me.
I called back and this time a different Rep. answered. The Rep. said he wouldn't talk to me about the order because it was placed with my wifes credit card. I had to tell him to shut up and listen before I was able explain everything that had happened up to this point. This Rep. agreed to give a refund, but it would take 3 or 4 days for the credit to show. We'll see. I'm beginning to have my doubts.
I went to the BBB and found they've had 81 complaints in the last 36 mo. I searched Florida Inc. records and can't find were they're registered with the state under 4wheelonline.com or their supposed parent company name Web River Group Inc.
So far all they've done is charge me for the order. Nothing else. No evidence they plan to deliver on anything.