200Cash.com / Fraud fraud fraud!

Report 200cash.com to the irs http://www.irs.gov/compliance/enforcement/article/0,,id=106778,00.html

200cash.com

I am like the rest of you - I got ripped off but I don't get mad, I get even. This person bragged in an email how they get 55,000 applications in 12 months, multiplied by the $19.00 that's a cool $1,045,000.00.

I wonder if they claim that as income, well I am going to pass this information on to the irs, delaware dept of revenue, md and ca departments of revenue and let them check it out.

Check out their other websites - jackson cash, aka 200cash.com

Lion payday, aka 300cash.com which leads you to steadman financial.

What a bunch of crooks.

Diana butler
Budgerrr68@msn.com

The app fee notice is in several places on our website:

Home page

Faq page

In application path, last page with final authorizations

The applicant can leave at any point before clicking the final submit button and not incur any charges.

2. Our process is heavily automated.in bound authorized application are automatically forwarded to 3rd party employment verification services. Hence our policy of non-refundable application fees. We cannot stop this spending "in 10 minutes" or any other such idea with 3000 in-bound applications per day. Our requirements, policy and terms and conditions are more than fair and appropriate.

3. Ten complaining people that can't or won't read t's and c's before making commitments of work for a lot of other people do not concern us. We receive over 3000 applications per day and fund most of them.

4. Finally, we are not "internet funding corporation"

If you feel it is necessary to continue these communications, please do so through your attorney.

200cash.com, inc.

Comments

• Sh
      27th of Nov, 2007

You are absolutely right with your complaint! They don't answer emails about application status. They don't answer phones. The don't return NUMEROUS messages. I was told I was approved, then waited several days for the money to appear, then I was told I was denied. In the mean time, I left 5 messages with the company. No one ever answered the phone and there was no "hold" option. Just leave a message or don't. I wouldn't even have had a phone number except it showed up with the "application fee" charge on my bank account. I did reverse look-up for the phone number and it shows up as an unlisted cellular number. Doesn't really give a lot of confidence in the company.

• Bl
      21st of Dec, 2007

I'm filing A class action Lawsuit Againts 200cash.com and I'm also filing A complaint with the California Attorney General, When people do a cash advance it's not to have some ### take advantage of the poor that are trying just to get by, this company needs to pay there there action, this is an all out way to cheat people that don't have no money in the first place.

If you think there not making a killing at $19.00 this truly a way to beat the poor. If you feel you have ben cheated by 200cash.com and want to added to the list in a cival suit please contact me at email address iwascheatedby200cash@yahoo.com

26th of Dec, 2007

At least you got an email regarding approval and denial. I still have nothing. I have sent correspondence emails and called the neverending long distance # that they list on the website and to no avail. I am still out of gas. Although I here that they receive 3000 apps a day their add still reads upon approval you will recive your money Quick. To date for me it has been a week and my $19.00 managed to make it out of my account. Without communication from them. This was the only way I knew that they even really existed. If this is a scam it's really too bad because in the long run it will hurt them more than it has hurt me and many others with similar complaints. My prayers are with you all including 200.cash.com. This is just yet another costly lesson to better manage our funds so that we dont have to even resort to the extreme of dipping into our future paychecks. Thanks be to God that it's only 19.00 and not more. It could definately be worse.

8th of Jan, 2008

First of all, the people who run this company have no ethical morals or sense of good busness protocol. The fact that someone from this company would even venture out to this site to leave a comment is beyond me. Let your attorney's handle it bro, you probably should NOT be out on a site that is targeting your ill company making comments that only make you sound like a complete tool. I am using Lexis Nexis to find out who this guy is and I will publish every number available on this site as soon as they become available. This guy will end up giving the money back, it has already escelated way beyond this forum and that is why you are unable to get in contact with them. They are a done deal.

8th of Jan, 2008

Here is Don Beyer's number, he oversees or owns the company, one or the other. His number is 410.381.4789 and I bet he would love to hear from you and answer any questions you may have...no answer of course but leave him a nice message.

8th of Jan, 2008

Dude also has a criminal record but I cant post the link because I paid for it and it wont allow me to do so. He has multiple records...

26th of Apr, 2008

200cash.com took money from my account without permisiion. There is no 800 # to call them...I have to call the bank to put a stop to any further debits . Please dont go to this site and be simple like i was...

• Dr
      28th of Apr, 2008

The $19.00 fee and there handling of it might be unethical but it's legal. HOWEVER, they not only charged me the $19.00 fee they turned around and charged me the fee a second time along with an NSF fee (totalling $44.00 on top of the initial $19.00). One small problem for them---there was NO NSF. They have an automated email response so, that does no good. My bank is letting me stop payment on the $44.00 and reverse the ACH. I'm reprting them to the FTC and the US Attorney General's Office. I may even put in a word to the FBI cybercrime unit. Unless of course they willingly return the money before I have to go in and fill out the paperwork. My bank is backing me on the whole NSF situation as well. I have a feeling it's not the first time they have dealt with the slime.

• Lo
      18th of May, 2008

the same thing happened to me my account was debited 14.00 and then agian 44.oo and nsf fees i have 2 of them from them . now i hafto go to the bank which well take a week to get all the money back maybey longer because i belong to a credit union! thanks for having this site it really helped .

23rd of May, 2008

When applying for the loan, I did not see anything about an application fee of 19.95. I never received the 200.00 loan and they still tried to take the 19.95 which was returned and I incurred an NSF fee. Now this week they took another 44.00 out of my account. None of these transactions have been authorized and my bank won't do anything about it and there is no information on this company any where. They need to be stopped and I want my money back!

16th of Jun, 2008

They keep taking $44.00 out of my account every friday what the hell???
    I NEVER GOT APPROVED FOR THE LOAN
    this is complete b.s. can i sue these people someone please email me!!!
    XXOJOELLEOXX@aol.com
    thanks

• Ge
      20th of Jun, 2008

This company took my money haven't heard from them since and no deposit in my account how can i get it back

• El
      7th of Jul, 2008

same thing happened to me 19.00 fee no word if i was approved or not you would think if they take your money at least they could let you know what is going on with your loan gas is too high for folks to mess with your money

• Ki
      8th of Jul, 2008
    200Cash.com - Misrepresentation of fees
    200Cash.com
    110 W Ninth St Ste 581
    Wilmington, DE
    www.200cash.com

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY! Their website explicitly states that they charge $19 as a one time fee. Do not believe it. I paid this $19 fee earlier in 2008, but when I applied for another loan in July, they charged me another $19. Their whole scam is to charge anyone who applies $19, regardless of whether they grant the loan or not, and regardless of whether you've previously paid the $19.

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY UNLESS YOU ARE PREPARED TO PAY $19 EACH TIME YOU APPLY IN ADDITION TO THE LOAN FEES!

• Ko

200Cash.com - Unauthorized debit
    200Cash.com
    Phone: 917-804-9936
    www.200cash.com

I applied for a pay day loan and I exit out of the website before I pressed submit because they charge a 19 dollar fee for applying. They deducted the 19 dollars from my account that had no money in it and then I also suffered a 34 dollar insufficient charge to my account. I ended up paying $54 at a time when I have no money. On top of that, they send you an e-mail before they deduct the fee giving you bogus reasons as to why you were denied the loan. I e-mailed them and told them they made a mistake and I exit out before I pressed submit. They still took the money anyway and caused my account to withdrew. How dare these people take advantage of the poor population like that. Someone need to do something about them.

• Un
      3rd of Aug, 2008

I NEVER THIS COMPANY APPROVAL TO DEBIT MY ACCT. THEY HAVE CAUSED TO HAVE SEVERAL NSF, IM NOT HAPPY AT ALL

• Er
      5th of Aug, 2008

I would like my 19.95 back to my account because you all did not grant me tha loan and i would like it back to my account overnight how are you going to charge someone 19.95 just by filling out an application and you dont grant them the loan so if you all dont mind i would like my money back in my account tonight.

• Lo
      8th of Aug, 2008

u debit my acct 19.00 but I still haven't recieved the 200.00 loan if you take the 260.00 out on the 15th with out posting the loan to my acct I WILL contact my attn & that is that .